NBA Playoffs: L.A. up 3-1, series goes to GM 7. Who advances?

Lakers win, Clippers lose
nerd.gif

in a shocking turn of events the lakers will lose and the clippers will win..

and hopefully mike brown gets fired shortly after and never gets a coaching job ever again unless its for a middle school team...

I pray the lakers win so Miami can destroy them in the finals.

Clips or Grizz ehh idc because the series has been so entertaining...

Lakers will advance, no way Kobe let's them lose game 7 at home.

Memphis will self implode, trying to force things and over do it because its a game 7 at home will cost them. Clips will be dialed in and have a great game Sunday. Win the rebound battle and keep them uh need 30 ft attempts (I doubt that cuz they've averaged 30 a game even on the road)

I got Grizz winning.

I think LAL will win but I would not be surprised if certain players came out and +%+! the bed while Kobe couldn't hit all of the clutch shots and they lose.

The better question is what is Kobe going to do if the lakers loose ? Not a good look for the mamba even if he plays his !*# off

I hope the Lakers lose but I don't see how they lose; seems like the perfect set-up for them to get a double-digit victory.
Grizzlies should win

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

The better question is what is Kobe going to do if the lakers loose ? Not a good look for the mamba even if he plays his !*# off

Dude. Nobody's pointing a finger at Kobe if they lose

No he will have another chance Lakers have $. Thank you Kobe for showing the world your not touhing MJ.

Lakers/Grizzlies.

Hope I'm wrong about the Clippers but winning game 7 on the road is extremely difficult.

Back
Top Bottom