NBA Street Vol. 2 Apprecation

ED4BB821-5C91-4075-87CC-D6C54D07EB83.png
DED1DFFA-3FFD-4E8D-AFB8-5A32BA39D20A.png

Why can't we go back!

Make gaming great again!

This song playing during a sunset game at the Rucker>>>>>>>

Bobbito got turned off 5 minutes into the game, I couldn't stand him and his nonstop loud and corny nonsense

NBA Street Vol. 2 - easily a top 5 sports arcade game. Amazing gameplay, music, style, etc...

Vol. 3 was more refined as far as game play went but the omission of the NBA legends plus weaker music and the grittier presentation didn't quite make it as fun.

@blastercombo Just curious fam, but did you ever play NBA Jam or NBA JAM TE?

Last edited:
Same, just speaking about the mass exodus from Live to 2K. That hadn't happened yet.
That was about 2k7....

I remember going to jeff projects and the whole hood was inside playing...

I stopped playing live in 99 , but i would rock with my homies every now and then.

I was the 2k dude in the barracks... everybody came to my room to bash 2k , but my room was always packed...

By 2k5, Live wasn't as good and from there it was a wrap.

I still like 2k but the game isn't as enjoyable as years past.. #18 years of 2k is about to end when I cop live for BF

Live 2000 (Duncan on the cover) was the last Live I played.

Used to irritate the f**k out of my homies by playing with Iverson and Sprewell and just sprinting the length of the floor directly to the rack. Almost impossible to guard. :lol:

A new one would be dope with LeBron , curry, ankumpo etc

SC kid SC kid They need to keep the game stylized like the previous and bring back the legends. No need for motion capture, etc... Hand drawn animations are perfect for this type of game.

They have all the game assets, how hard would it be for them to improve the presentation and upscale the textures to 720p/1080p. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom