NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Man, the Kings winning the Summer League title was probably one of the most exhilarating rides I've had as a Kings fan in a long time!

It'll be tough, but it'll be interesting to see how the Mclemore/McCallum/Sauce Castillo/WCS led team does in defending the title!

summer-league.jpg

I wanna see this guy Satnam Singh dunk on somebody. lol

dude is 19 lookin like a Punjabi Hercules. 

If I didnt have a training to go to all July I would have hit up the first weekend to watch the Pels play.

Maybe another weekend also just cause. I enjoy summer league ball

It is coming soon guys, is it easy to approach the players and veterans and reporters during  the game?

Anybody have tips for when they go?
Not to be an ***, but it's really just as simple as walking up to them.  If you want something signed or whatever, say what's up and ask if they'd sign it/take a pic/etc.  Most of them are pretty approachable - just don't overdo it and be superfan as has already been mentioned lol.

I went a few years back and enjoyed it.  Walked past Harrison Barnes on my way in on day 1 and dapped him up as he was walking out with his fam.  Forget who the Bulls were playing but it was when Marquis Teague had just been drafted - chopped it up for the first half with Jeff Teague and some other Hawks watching his little brother.

I love summer league man

It mostly shows who can't play more than the players who actually could

Everyone giving their all to fight for a dream job in this country :pimp:

i remember seeing Even Turner in the summer league with the "deer in headlights" look.

son was so shook out there. :lol:

Who everyone picks as a standout during Summer League?

I think Jordan Clackson will play well

Maybe Seth will show up

The twolves are gunna be stupid. Towns & Wiggins in summer league isn't fair.

Poll has been added. Thanks for the tips guys. I will try to approach as many players and be part of their entourages that day hopefully. :tongue:

Poll has been added. Thanks for the tips guys. I will try to approach as many players and be part of their entourages that day hopefully. :tongue:
Thanks man I appreciate you taking the time out to do that. 

I voted Lakers, they really have no excuse if they lose, thats all I'm saying. Its Summer League though so no one will care either way.

Back
Top Bottom