NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
I think Russell will be fine. Might need to work on a mid range pull-up near the elbow for when he can't get all the way to the rim....and like some of y'all said a lil Manu/Harden type craftiness wouldn't hurt either.

Jah Rule slayin dem boys :pimp:

Krispy with the #46...yuck

Last edited:
There is no point in playing Clarkson anymore. They're just asking for an injury tbh, he has nothing to prove or learn in these games

There is no point in playing Clarkson anymore. They're just asking for an injury tbh, he has nothing to prove or learn in these games
Only thing I'd like to see more from Clarkson is creating for others, but the offense is so unproductive he has to create for himself when he gets the ball with under 10 seconds left on the shot clock. :smh:

Byron said it was an open competition for starting PF on Friday night between Randle and Bass, but he alluded to Bass coming off the bench last night.

I remember dudes saying Clarkson is a good backup and Russell will start over him. :lol:

It's crazy how both Clarkson and Russell can play either guard position, so much versatility and size. I wonder what that fool Byron Scott does offensively 

I don't want to overrate them though, just pointing out that they are fully interchangeable 

Cant start 2 rookies right away imo. I'd go with Bass. But I agree, Byron is not the right coach for this team.

It's crazy how both Clarkson and Russell can play either guard position, so much versatility and size. I wonder what that fool Byron Scott does offensively 

I don't want to overrate them though, just pointing out that they are fully interchangeable 
Agreed. I love their versatility and the way they complement each other. Sort of remind me of Isiah and Dumars in that regard.

If Kobe retired just now, Clarkson would be at the 2 and Russell would be at the 1.

That ain't happening though, so I think Clarkson going to be starting at the 1.

top performers in Vegas Summer League history (PER, min: 2 GP, 20+ mpg) over last 12 years (2/2)

CJvIsZXUAAAMh7-.jpg

Still think summer league performance is predictive?

Last edited:
Jorge Castillo @jorgeccastillo 1m
Looks like LaQuinton Ross was added to Wizards roster after injuries. He wasn't on the roster the team released previously.

kid is too Americanized, i knew it when he showed up at the final four after taking a L with the big gucci shades on and the bad biddy on his arm he wasnt gonna be jack **** in the league. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom