NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Pic I saw was angled [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] was gonna edit my post but I thought it would be lost for good

View media item 1625813
:nerd:

Mobile pic upload sucks on here

Last edited:

That was a good interview at the end of the clip. Kid seems like he has a good head up his shoulders.

Last edited:
Boys wasn't listening when I was telling y'all about hometown kid e-moody one day well look back at this draft and wonder why and how e moody and justise winslow dropped so low...

wait two games in and yall already calling the kid special and better then Russell, yet yall was on my head a couple days ago?

gotta love the way NT moves

I've been saying Mudiay was the better prospect and potentially the second best prospect in this draft since before the draft.

wait two games in and yall already calling the kid special and better then Russell, yet yall was on my head a couple days ago?

gotta love the way NT moves

I was going to stay quiet about that when I was reading these replies :lol:.

Mudiay may be good, but the scouting report on him during the season will be to go under on this PnRs and we'll have to see if that jumper is consistent. He has the ball on a string though for sure.

This thread is overreaction central. In reality, Summer League really means basically nothing when determining if these young players will be successful in the league.

Is this Stainbrook guy even a basketball player?
roll.gif
nope, uber driver

Back
Top Bottom