NBA Top Facial Dunks In 2009-2010 Season

lmao @ ppl saying wade's dunk was just good........... [Big Pun] go that way [/Big Pun] 

Once 1 NTer says it others will co-sign.

Wade's dunk on carrot flop top is the #1 dunk of the year .

Also, Bogut
pimp.gif

xxhc0.jpg

2ivo409.jpg

Should have been in the top 3. Not mad that Wade was at #1, his dunk over Sideshow was the best of the year.

Bogut's dunks were nice.

Those dunks with the blocking foul are always appreciated
smile.gif

Peace
F Sharp005

The minimum criteria for the BEST Facial of the Year should follow:

The Dunker MUST be no more than 3 inches taller the Dunkee. Anything more and the Dunk becomes less impressive.
The Dunkee MUST be a physical barrier between the Dunker and the Basket. (No Starks over Jordan b.s.)
The Dunkee MUST attempt to block the Dunker.
Bonus points if the Dunkee is a respected shot blocker, a big name player, or an embarrassment to the NBA.

smh.gif
 at people saying D Wade's dunk was overrated.  He went STRAIGHT at the dude.  Anderson was READY too.  Wasn't like he caught him NOT looking like a lot of your "favorite dunks".  Anderson was ready to face him head on and got YACKED!

And yes, D Wade is undersized somewhat.  He's ONLY 6-4.

6'4-6'6 is your typical shooting guard height, and he weighs about 10-15 lbs more than the average SG.

Pooh had the dunk of the year... Hands Down!

He placed the ball on his last name and dunked that young man with 2 hands... TWO HANDS!!!!

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

6'4-6'6 is your typical shooting guard height, and he weighs about 10-15 lbs more than the average SG.

6'4" is not the typical shooting guard height.  If you're that height, you're pretty much expected to have handles, and thus you are given the "combo" guard label.  Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but I think that 6'5" is small for a SG as well....

Wade is undersized but he gets the job done. So it doesn't matter.

Is Will Bynum on the list? Dunk on Tyson

sick.gif
alot of filth in there. I actually like a good amount of the dunks that weren't in the top 10 over some that were

Didn't know that ron artest crammed on Sheed this year
eek.gif
I know there's a big height difference, but hickson mashing on Wade was
sick.gif
never seen it before either

Originally Posted by and1play5

How either of these not even make the video?
first thing I thought of when i entered this thread

also, Wade's dunk wasn't all that in my opinion cuz it wasn't clean.  In terms of straight up man-on-man contact, it was probably #1, but the dunk itself just kind of rattled in. As we all know, the best looking dunks flush through cleanly
pimp.gif

I'd rather have the real audio than how people always take the audio out and just add in some lame !$$ rap song.

Originally Posted by gko2408

The Dunkee MUST be a physical barrier between the Dunker and the Basket. (No Starks over Jordan b.s.)
The Dunkee MUST attempt to block the Dunker.
Then we're gonna have to go back through history and re-classify a lot of great dunks.

Back
Top Bottom