NBA what ifs

The most notable is what if the hawks drafted CP3
smh.gif

What if the grizzlies drafted Tyreke Evans.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

What if Shaq & Kobe had the balls to work things out.

Better yet...

What if Kobe never went to Colorado.

If they worked things out and none of that i got hurt on company time so im missing games on company time crap from shaq  happened, they win the title in 2003, 2004, 2005, and possibly 2006.  No one in the league was stopping that team when they were at their best,  only problem was laziness and egos shortened the time they were at their best.

what if the sonics werent stolen from seattle? the city, with all of the basketball talent it produces, would be going ham over that team right now. !*!! oklahoma city. yes i am mad.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

what if the sonics werent stolen from seattle? the city, with all of the basketball talent it produces, would be going ham over that team right now. !*!! oklahoma city. yes i am mad.
mad.gif

What if T-mac stayed healthy?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

what if Penny, GHill never got injury prone?

what if the Magic kept CWebb in the draft?

They wouldn't have ever gotten Penny from Golden State... What if the Magic never signed G.Hill & waited out to sign Duncan or Kidd..
pimp.gif

What if Jermaine O'Neal didn't slip when he punched that fan?
What if the Warriors kept the We Believe team together?
What if Carlos Boozer was a man of his word?
What if Kobe had really signed with the Clips?
What if the league didn't hate Mark Cuban??
What if MJ didn't un-retire the first time? (Karl Malone wonders this often)

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Man im the furthest from a Sonic fan and IM mad they moved the team from Seattle. Those Sonics jerseys were
pimp.gif

What is every team went 41-41
what team would go to the playoffs.
hmmmm i wonder.

What if the spurs got J-Kidd when he was deciding to go to the spurs when he was a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom