Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

My son got robbed.
smh.gif

keyshia-cole-daniel-gibson.jpg

Keyshia is expecting any day now.
pimp.gif

pretttty sure he won in the long run
laugh.gif

Would have liked to see Morrow participate this time. Probably the injury reason why he didn't get selected. But he's still down for the Rookie vs Sophomore game right...

Good lineup this year, I'll be rooting for Curry. Lol at Cook only shooting 30%

Paul Pierce ???????
hes gonna try get contact for an and1 play and try call it a 3 pointer.
i hate that dude

I don't know why they don't have an NBA Legends 3-pt shootout as well. Could have the Legends winner go against the NBA winner... same concept as the battle of the sexes at the NCAA competition.

My money is on Curry. 
Pierce can play? I thought he sprained his ankle or something? I wouldn't mind seeing either Daniel Gibson or Kevin Durant instead of Pierce. Pierce will take the entire time just clear off the first rack with his slow *#! release. 

even tho kobe doesn't shoot 3's that well, i would like to see him participate.

kobe v lebron in all the all-star challenges would be epic. (skills, horse, slam, 3pt, etc.)

Originally Posted by kasuncio

even tho kobe doesn't shoot 3's that well, i would like to see him participate.

kobe v lebron in all the all-star challenges would be epic. (skills, horse, slam, 3pt, etc.)
Kobe was in the contest last year I believe

Originally Posted by nublee

Pierce won't finish on time
laugh.gif
Pierce barely finished last time andscored 8 pts. Pierce has a high %, but other than that I don't really see muchargument for him in the contest. He's taken the least amount of shotsand if % is so important then Gibson should be in there too. Sameargument can be said about Dudley.

I don't want Pierce in there mostly because I want to see some fresh,new faces. Billups has done it. And obviously Cook, but his season/3 ptshooting has been 
sick.gif
.I could argue Curry shouldn't be in there too. However, being aWarriors fan and also not having Morrow invited I'm not going to
laugh.gif
. I like the other two choices. They have the most attempts and kept up a solid %.

I don't know how the NBA picks, but they need some criteria forpicking. Maybe factor in % so much, makes vs. attempts, and thenshooting form.

i would have gone with curry, gallo, JJ redick, house, casspi, gibson. but since its not like that or ever will be, i have to go with gallinari

Back
Top Bottom