NBA's Top 15 Selling Jerseys of '08-'09

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I have NEVER seen anyone rocking a N. Robinson jersey
laugh.gif

I live in New York and never seen anybody with a Nate jersey

i won't lie... i was thinking of copping and AI Pistons jersey when he got traded
laugh.gif

I can't find D-Rose jerseys anywhere.. even on eastbay
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I have NEVER seen anyone rocking a N. Robinson jersey
laugh.gif

I live in New York and never seen anybody with a Nate jersey
No offense but where in NY do you live? Gotta be in the boondocks.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

It's a fact that players in bigger markets tend to get more jersey sales.

LBJ plays for the Lakers or Knicks ... NOWAY LBJ going for no.2 spot with the jersey sale
If players in bigger markets get more jersey sales then wouldn't they be above him? He's at number 2, not 10. It's not thatbig of a deal, Kobe's got the China factor.

Where you at Japair Chris Paul is the third leading jersey being sold and N.O is selling merchandise if you still believe what you said yesterday smh

The Hardwood Classic Kobe Jersey, the yellow one, was hot... too bad I never had the chance to grab one.

All they wear to knick games is Robinson jerseys...there's no one else to really like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

LBJ plays for the Lakers or Knicks ... NOWAY LBJ going for no.2 spot with the jersey sale
If players in bigger markets get more jersey sales then wouldn't they be above him? He's at number 2, not 10. It's not that big of a deal, Kobe's got the China factor.

that's because LBJ IS LBJ. LOL talking about China here? chinese prolly would cop fake jerseys. u really think avg people can afford real nba jerseys? zubestop with your nonsense.

Originally Posted by zube42

If players in bigger markets get more jersey sales then wouldn't they be above him? He's at number 2, not 10. It's not that big of a deal, Kobe's got the China factor.

that's because LBJ IS LBJ. LOL talking about China here? chinese prolly would cop fake jerseys. u really think avg people can afford real nba jerseys? zube stop with your nonsense.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
**** with that ignorant fake jersey #%!%...... im chinese and when i wasin hong kong this past summer i've seen floods of kobe jerseys all over. yes, legit kobe swingman jerseys manufactured by adidas.

I wouldn't even buy that Iverson jersey and that's my all time fav. Player but I knew it'll be in the top 15...I didn't think top 5though...above wade?

Back
Top Bottom