NBC Thursday Night Comedies $%*#!

But NBC is struggling more than any other network though...

Originally Posted by JPZx

But NBC is struggling more than any other network though...

Maybe it's because I watch them all online.
laugh.gif

NBC is struggling because they have morons running the network, Thursday Night is the one thing they do right.

30 rock is kinda falling off, but parks and recreations is filling that gap quite well.

thought this post was going in the other direction, can't stand any NBC "comedies".....on par with "Comedy" Central

If you haven't seen the community episode you have to watch it. I was going to make a thread off it alone till i saw this one.

Anyways totally agree with the thread. I watch all four of them on Thursdays and find that its a great lineup.

Detlef Schrempf, Detlef Schrempf
laugh.gif

Aziz: "So Detlef Schrempf, three-time NBA All star, two-time 6th man award winner, must have been pretty cool to be traded to the Pacers in exchange for veteran center Herb Williams"
Detlef: "So you looked me up on Wikipedia, huh?"
Aziz: "No, everybody knows that"

roll.gif

also on Community when Chang entered with the paintball gun, the slow motion and music
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Detlef Schrempf, Detlef Schrempf
laugh.gif

Aziz: "So Detlef Schrempf, three-time NBA All star, two-time 6th man award winner, must have been pretty cool to be traded to the Pacers in exchange for veteran center Herb Williams"
Detlef: "So you looked me up on Wikipedia, huh?"
Aziz: "No, everybody knows that"

roll.gif

also on Community when Chang entered with the paintball gun, the slow motion and music
laugh.gif

I was so amped when i heard detlef schremp.

The Office has been my favorite show on television for the past few years now but Community is about to claim that title.

The Office has been my favorite show on television for the past few years now but Community is about to claim that title.

More shows in general need to do what Community did lat night. The whole style of the show switched up for this approach and they pulled it off great.

!%%+ was hilarious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom