NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

"which Denny's...I'm banned from that one...THEN I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Everyone look alive! ...Leonard, good enough"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dean shuddering as the City College Dean whispered in his ear.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Troy was bossed up
pimp.gif

What were they chanting at the end?

I read in interview where Danny Pudi jokingly said he wants to be on Parks and Rec or that he should switch places with Aziz and hopes no one will notice.

I caught that when I watched the Cougar Town finale. Now I'm hoping there's a future CT ep where those two go to Greendale and we see them at the end of the paint ball fight
laugh.gif

Danny playing Aziz character on Parks would be hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I caught that when I watched the Cougar Town finale. Now I'm hoping there's a future CT ep where those two go to Greendale and we see them at the end of the paint ball fight
laugh.gif

Danny playing Aziz character on Parks would be hilarious
laugh.gif

since Travis dropped out maybe he'll enroll at Greendale 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is gonna be good
laugh.gif

Omar Little is coming to Greendale. The Wire's Michael K. Williams has been tapped to recur on Community's third season as the study group's new biology professor.

Community Season 3 spoilers: Annie's rival, Jeff's father and Chang's... rise to power?

Williams, who is best known for playing The Wire's Omar, the stick-up boy with a strong moral code, will appear in at least three episodes. His character takes his first teaching job at Greendale after recently being released from prison, where he earned his degree in biology.

Williams' casting is part of what creator Dan Harmon says is an effort to ground the show a bit this season.

"We've had all these crazy teacher characters," Harmon says. "They're so dedicated to their profession that they're kind of nuts or they're off the deep end. So, the next logical place to go on that playing field is a deeply intense character. I want to use that as a comedic tool.

Check out photos of the Community cast

"He's going to be very dignified guy in a way that has no presentation to it," Harmon continues. "He studies life and he wants to help other people study it, but he doesn't have any affectation beyond that. He's not trying to prove anything. He's just a very intense person."

Besides his work on The Wire, Williams has recurred on such series as Alias and Six Degrees. He currently plays as Chalky White on HBO's Boardwalk Empire.

Community's third season premieres Thursday, Sept. 22 at 8/7c.

that picture is niiiice

Omar on community? wow, that's awesome.

I agree on the switching roles. that would be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom