NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Yea, I already considered the 3rd season finale as the end of the show for a long while...so it was just nice getting Repilot...Pierce's will...the VCR game with Brie Larson...the bear dance...when Troy was inside the chair crying. That's all bonus to me. :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I too felt the finale could've been better. I don't care that much about Greendale. I actually liked those eps where it has nothing to do with the college.

Also felt they could've got better use out of Elliot.

Dude thinking he has telepathic powers was hilarious though. Those two no-name dudes (that later got names) were funny. Felt Chang could've been used better too.

Pretty bad season imo. I enjoyed season 4 more. Thats saying alot.

The ratings are at an all time low and even at their highest nbc usually cancels shows with higher than what community gets

Like most say the only way they get a 6th season is if none of nbc new shows get huge ratings

Abed has been pretty awful this year. They lack a villian to make things interesting and when they finally turn chang again for the billionth time its on the season finale.

I miss pierce more than troy. Troy started getting too over the top even for his character at the end.

If they get cancelled i think netflix would pick them up if possible

I'm thinking if this show gets a 6th season it'll be due to high dvd sales or they realize it's being watched a lot on dvr and on demand.

But none of the new NBC comedies not catching on is very possible :lol:

Tried watching that one new comedy with the nazi from oz playing a blind guy. It was ok but i have no desire to watch regularly

That other one about the little kid.... Wont even try it

That guy's been in a lot of stuff. Crazy how you refer to him as that nazi from Oz. I had no idea who you were talking about until you said blind guy :lol: I knew that show wasn't gonna make it once I saw the promo explaining the premise. Same goes for there other comedy with the fine *** Minnie Driver (the lil kid one).

That's what a lot of recent new comedies have done to me recently. Make me not want to watch regularly. I only keep up with New Girl and Community. I would watch Modern Family more but it conflicts with something else. I just caught on to it cuz of it being in syndication. Wish I had time to watch Mixology though. Them new shows on CBS aint doing it for me either.

Last edited:
Tried watching that one new comedy with the nazi from oz playing a blind guy.

People don't know. :x And it's prolly better they don't. :smh: Just let him be the dad from Juno or w/e.

They don't know about the real Mr. Eko, or who Det. Stabler was before SVU either. :smh:

Beecher just showed up on The Americans. |I

Last edited:
Mixology is not that bad of a show. Yeah this season wasn't that good. I feel after Troy and Pierce split it ws just them trying to figure out what does the group do now. You have a lot of story lines to deal with.

Any excuse. :smokin

on to "intensive karen"

so that's it? :frown:
they are basically daring nbc to not renew them for one last season with that episode

Last edited:
People don't know. :x And it's prolly better they don't. :smh: Just let him be the dad from Juno or w/e.

They don't know about the real Mr. Eko, or who Det. Stabler was before SVU either. :smh:

Beecher just showed up on The Americans. |I

:lol: hes always gonna be that nazi from oz to me. That was the first time i seen him on anything plus i was a young teen and oz was a show unlike any other i ever seen back then good and bad

The whole nazi storyline with beecher and keller was wild beyond belief lol beecher biting off nazi **** :x

Adebisi is still a character untouched by any other show son was od crazy listening to music while raping mob boss son :x turning out kenny wangler aka boadie from the wire

Even wheelchair guy couldnt survive til the end and he was the narrator :lol:

Damn. The last season was bad.

Need netflix to revive it atleast for one more season then a.......movie

Ehhhhhhhh.... I'm not as devastated as I would have been a few seasons ago.

Be honest, this show shouldn't have made it past season 1 :lol: It could have easily been one of those one season brilliant shows where we kept saying "What could have been?" but we got 5 seasons out of it. We were playing with house money after season 2. The fans being dedicated, NBC having no other options, some justice for past cancellations like Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared :lol:

I would have liked to see five full seasons of Harmon's vision. Season 4 isn't on some Chappelle's Show season 3 level, and there's still some quality stuff in there. Season 5 was a nice return but felt like we were definitely past the prime of the show. Another 13 episode season would have been the icing on the cake, but I'm not disappointed.

Easily one of the best comedies in the post UK Office world of sitcoms. And will always rank up there as one of my favorite shows of all-time.

I didn't care, didn't expect anything, and was perfectly fine with the S3 finale being my own ending for the show. Forget the no Harmon version.

And then he came back.

And everything that felt wrong in the zombie season worked again, like nothing changed. And the whole show moved with a purpose. And there were some classic moments in there, even though, you could really feel that 22 episodes got cut down to 13. And they just had to jump around and rush through things. And Troy leaving was a hole in the show that never got filled. But it had that magic Community quality to it again.

And all of the sudden people are saying #sixseasonsandamovie. And execs are like, yeah sure why not... And the ending of the show has a funny little, goodbye, but we'll cya soon. And you figure...little 13 episode final season...burn it off midseason, whenever...we'll find it.

Awesome. And then they just cancelled. With the zombie season and the false hope of 6.... This...feels like when Kenny in South Park the Movie went to the gates of heaven surrounded by angels with ******* and then it said, DENIED. :smh: Like one last **** you on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom