NC NTERS CHECK IN

looks like t-mobile will finally be coming to NC late 07/early 08 :pimp:
pimp.gif
NC's Finest

^
koo...where you find that info @
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

just got a few hoodies in from karma loop and eastwest...they suprised me with the detail and comfort...but overal good product..holla if u need
You think superduperkya will go on a date with me ?

memphis:

i talked to dude from suncom, and t-mobile bought them out so from what the rep said they'll be down here in 08.

well anyway, gotta get back to these festivities up here @ Howard. If i cop anything, i'll post my pickups
NC's Finest

All of mine were sold, Aaron I need to give you my number. Everytime you message me I'm not at my computer and when I get back on your never on.

I had 10 of them.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

Wow, haven't checked in this thread for a minute. To reivew:

Common show was fun. I'm not someone who goes out of his way to listen to Q-Tip, but he was a live opener for Common. Amos Southend isn't a bad place to see a show, either.

Niche got in some new UNDFTD in case anyone cares. I went and bought a stencil t-shirt, only to notice -- seconds after popping the tags mind you -- that it had some wild stuff written on the inside of the shirt I wasn't really down with, ha.

Haven't been out to the Mills in a while, but last time I was there they had LeBron IVs in White/Blue/Red, so those should be down to $69.99 now.

whats everybody doing for A&T's homecoming or who's even up here in the Boro

I went to Jabs last nite, and Young Jeezy hosted the party, dude got there at like 1:30-2ish, and just adlib'd some of his songs, thats really it.
NC's Finest

anyone looking to get the cactus foams?
For me, they'll be bought if and only if they retain the clear sole
looking for large G.O.O.D. Music shirt
DS 11.5
Jordan XX Stealth
Jordan XV white/columbia​

The only problem I had with A&T homecoming was the traffic. Other than that it was straight. The weather did kill it. Anyone by chance coming to WSSU homecoming? There should be plenty to do this weekend.

i'll be up there..jordan set somethin up man, i'll prolly come up on friday night..whats good with that REGIME?
You think superduperkya will go on a date with me ?

I might fall through WSSU....N's from the crib are throwing a party sometime this week....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Instead of an actually concert, the school is having Huey (don't know what he is going to perform one hit wonder), Rich Boy, and The Backyard Band (go go) perform at the Millennium Center. Its a concert, fashion show and party so that should be straight, it's gon be thick out there regardless. But on top of that other clubs are going to be having something for example Pancho Villas on Friday and Saturday. Also there's the NPHC step show Saturday night on campus. On top of that there are gon be house parties everywhere and people are gon be getting right. This year's homecoming should be pretty good. Jarrod you know what it is when you and the crew get up here. Raleigh gon be all over SU and Triangle Regime will be making moves all night!

sorry for the long read too

I seen Back Yard Band perform at HU's homecoming and they were nice, even though they do charge alot, but I had alot of fun.
NC's Finest

Yeah....Im not from DC, but I love watching Backyard perform.....They came to central like last year...@#%$ was bananas....GOGO sounds so much better when it is live....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

yea i planned to be in winston (my hometown) but my damn girl tryin to come down here to gboro :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom