NC NTERS CHECK IN

Just found out at work today (FNL) that starting December 26th, there will be a red dot clearance sale. Most important item is the White XX2. We're notsure as to how much will be discounted.

What did everyone get with the employee 50% off today?

I picked up Flight 96s, Lebron V, and Penny I Orlandos for under $200. Not bad.

R.I.P. BCfuture 5/03 - 5/07 4 Years to kill me and 2 Weeks to bring me back
pimp.gif

aye yo hares i think i seen you today at footlocker when I picked up my lil sis 8's.

After I got my sis shoes I really started to like them joints but i see DTLR got the bred and cactus foams on sale now.

what stores yall work at? and aaron where u cop the 96's...are they the carbon fiber joints? this is puddinpopp(jarrod) postin from my mans account.

anything going down this weekend or on new years? any concerts?

anyway, i passed on the VIII's. i still haven't even worn my aquas...here's my pickups for dec:

i think i'm going to chill with dunks for awhile and move on to something else...til the 720's and skate or die's drop lol.

lol that was the wrong pic though...that was for the month of november. my fault. here's the pic for the month of december:

nice pickups

i think im about to fall back from the kick game for a min and just focus on my denim game and cop a pair of pradas

check fashion avenue in Garner....

Buy one get one (equal/lesser value) free sale on select things. I saw AF25s, ZK1s, white/white and black/red LBJ IVs, Jordan XI lows...Not too much, but agood deal nonetheless

Quick question: do all Van sk8 hi's fit the same? Like would taps fit the same like regular van hi's(think journeys)?

cause I really wear a size 11 but I went a whole size down(10) for the checkered vans.

Back
Top Bottom