NC NTERS CHECK IN

idk copped my pair last thursday 9/10, they just got them in on that day. havent been back to mall to since.

Carolina rollin. I didnt think they should have went that far down when they had a hard time with UCONN. but then look at USC getting jobbed by losing toWashington lol

DTLR has full shipment of BO's footaction sold out today but r "supposed" 2 have gotten more 2day any 1 know where to get the black and greenuptempos for a lil cheaper?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Carolina rollin. I didnt think they should have went that far down when they had a hard time with UCONN. but then look at USC getting jobbed by losing to Washington lol
if we keep the offense performing like this in combo. with the D...
happy.gif

also, anyone know of a place to pickup The Hundreds, 10 deep etc. around Raleigh?

Wassup NORTH CAROLINA!!! Just moved here to Mooresville. Normally from Connecticut. Where are the sneaker shops???? imma Jordanhead, need to know what storesdrop all the jordan releases. It would help out alot.

Originally Posted by psypha

Wassup NORTH CAROLINA!!! Just moved here to Mooresville. Normally from Connecticut. Where are the sneaker shops???? imma Jordanhead, need to know what stores drop all the jordan releases. It would help out alot.
Dont know where mooresville is, but if its in western NC, youre *##% outta luck fam. Not a thing out here besides a footlocker/finishline for 120or so miles. SMH.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Carolina rollin. I didnt think they should have went that far down when they had a hard time with UCONN. but then look at USC getting jobbed by losing to Washington lol
if we keep the offense performing like this in combo. with the D...
happy.gif

also, anyone know of a place to pickup The Hundreds, 10 deep etc. around Raleigh?

pimp.gif
Im saying though. I just got my Tar Pit shirt in the mail too. Dopewith the NC fitted and powder blue XI combo.

Originally Posted by psypha

Wassup NORTH CAROLINA!!! Just moved here to Mooresville. Normally from Connecticut. Where are the sneaker shops???? imma Jordanhead, need to know what stores drop all the jordan releases. It would help out alot.
Dont know where mooresville is, but if its in western NC, youre *##% outta luck fam. Not a thing out here besides a footlocker/finishline for 120 or so miles. SMH.
Mooresville is right outside of Charlotte.

What the heck happened to our tarheels on saturday... GT is not whats poppin...
eyes.gif

ask yates and shoop. 14 pts off turnovers never works out

Back
Top Bottom