NC NTERS CHECK IN

Only been a few times back when my boy was in school at Wake, but not too much popping off in Winston Salem other than the university stuff (both Wake Forest and Winston Salem State).

Not sure if you are in to the whole "craft beer/brewery" thing, but Foothills is there and I've heard they have a pretty legit tap room: http://www.foothillsbrewing.com/welcome/?returnUrl=http://www.foothillsbrewing.com/
Never been a big fan of beer but if that's a good place to meet people, then I definitely wouldn't mind giving it a try. I'm guessing I'll have to drive down to Charlotte to find the best functions

Which spots are you referring to...

Social status is legit
Velocity is legit

Outside of major retailers. Others are athletes foot, (dtlr's, jimmy jazz) and trax with legit accounts

Yea those were the 2 I was referring to lol. I dont count the big chain places cause those are a given.

-All Season Sneakers gets early release pairs so I question them and the authenticity

Rebound, Sole Station, and Restock Clt are the buy/sell/trade spots

Ive been meaning to check out Home Turf but dude seems to be opened by appointment

Never heard of all season before, do they have a storefront in CLT? 

Website looks like a straight up scam, FSR of every shoe
mean.gif

True. Theres only 2 spots with legit accounts. The rest are buy/sell/trade or they buy and resell in-store

Wow, never even heard of these places. When i lived in Uptown a few years back there was this place called O1NE at Trademark, went in once and it wasnt bad...but I was looking for SB Dunks but didnt really see much. Did hear of a spot that opened at the Epi. I stopped dealing with brick/mortars long ago after strictly doing online cops and now being blessed with a connect that laces me.

I forgot about O1ne. I haven't seen any new drops in that store in I dunno how long so I very rarely go. The spot uptown was called Stash House but the closed down along with Fresh Exclusive

I forgot about O1ne. I haven't seen any new drops in that store in I dunno how long so I very rarely go. The spot uptown was called Stash House but the closed down along with Fresh Exclusive

Yea, O1NE is simply in a bad location. Yea, it's in Uptown on a main street, but it's not around other shopping venues and it's pretty much a niche store. A buddy of mine had a condo on one of the top floors and we would always run into the owner and all. Still have to check out social house. Only time im in PMidwood is for brunch and to hit the pubs hard on a saturday night.

Last edited:
Moving from ATL to Winstom Salem next week. Pretty excited about the move but a little apphrehensive about moving to a city I know nothing about lol. Any attractions or things to do for a young employed black man like myself? :nerd: :tongue:

What part? There's a few of us that live in Winston on NT. Obviously this thread isn't what it once was but I keep in touch with most dudes outside of here

What part? There's a few of us that live in Winston on NT. Obviously this thread isn't what it once was but I keep in touch with most dudes outside of here
I don't really know my parts of town too well just yet but I'm off of Peter's Creek Pkwy and like 10 min. from Hanes Mall. Anyone nearby? Would love to kick it sometime

I don't really know my parts of town too well just yet but I'm off of Peter's Creek Pkwy and like 10 min. from Hanes Mall. Anyone nearby? Would love to kick it sometime

You're 10 minutes from me. I'm up near wake forest now off of university

Anybody in the raleigh area.... I went to resell spot and they didnt really have DS Stuff. Just a lot of used stuff with prices still taxed pretty high even on used stuff.

Anybody else have feedback on the spot on south street?

Naw. Its "men at work" (ig: sircastleteees). They also due customs. Whole block is "menatwork" - barner shop and car wash etc

Ive never heard of estate, have to check it out.

I looked it up. Ive actually have been there before. The storefront is closed now. It was a super small shop. Outside if sircastle, i dont know of any other consignment/resell shops in raleigh like charlotte has

I looked it up. Ive actually have been there before. The storefront is closed now. It was a super small shop. Outside if sircastle, i dont know of any other consignment/resell shops in raleigh like charlotte has
Def not. Didn't realize Estate had closed to be honest. 

Honor used to do consignment I think, but they have switched to all new clothing as a brand I believe.

Never heard of SirCastle. Will check it out.

FYI - footlocker hoh crabtree on raleigh is doing raffle for cement 4. Footlockeraunch locator says first come first serve, which is nit the case

Back
Top Bottom