NC NTERS CHECK IN

yes im not feeling them my bro has a pair for work, but he says they are comfortable as hell... if you got all black I can get you some for like 55 shipped we don't sell these at work haha they are like $39.97
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

Quote:
lol Im sorry but I cannot stand those shoes!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
ewwwwwww bushman,

u like them ugly @#%$ goadomes?
them thangs are booty mane

Yup! :lol:
laugh.gif

They are comfy as hell, I tried them on at the Finishline in 4 seasons, I'll wear those over some timbs cause timbs will hurt my feet real quick.

[/b]

CC Mills Nike outlet:

UTT Air Max 1 $49.99 FSR
Nike Tempo White/white $79.99 FSR
Nike Goadome Blk/blk (high cut) $79.99 fsr
Nike Goadome wheat mid $69.99 FSR
BRS Track Jacket (grey/purple) $19.99 3x-4x
W Nike Air Max 95 Grape $39.99 no sz. over 9.5
W Nike Air Max 93 HOA $39.99
Hurache 2k5 laker coloway $49.99 FSR
Digital Penny IV $65.99 FSR
White Royal Pippen II $59.99 FSR
1 sz.15 citrus VII 89.99
1 sz.18 pure IV 89.99
1 sz.7 Mars IV ??
1 sz. 14 zoom kobe 1 blk/yellow $89.99
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

^^Nope... Yall beast took em all.
I was mad as hell for like 4 hours, then i got over it.
I relized it was my b-day, and i shouldn't be mad at my family because i couldn't get my shoes. :smh:
smh.gif

Only 1 person had em at my school and it was a GIRL :wow:
eek.gif
, who also had the blk/carolinas. she's a sz. 7.5.

BTW, Nice fitted. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Now I got to start saving up for Janurary.

Blk/silver V x2
Foam one x1
Penny 1(orlando) x1 (i might pick up an extra pair later though.... during F&F)

i got 2.5 months to get $500, i need to get a job.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

goodluck whitbncs with your meetin on thurs. sounds like a dope idea, too bad i graduated in 02 from chapel hill!
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

yo bush man like i said i have them for 55 shipped we don't sell well at work let me know if your interested saves you gas and 15 bucks. but up to u

i may have to get at you, im suppose to be around the area anyway this sunday, but if not i'll contact you about that
[/b]

hahahhahhaahahahh mike ur wild u weren't taking paypal haha i would have bought them

On another note I'm selling a size 9 Grapes for 205 shipped to peeps in NC let me know if your interested, also have a Hundreds Paisley Red size xl some 10 deep jeans size 36 and a King Stampede Shirt Size XL

Well seeing as if today was my bday I was like what the hell and decided to go out to the mall. I was in Lid's and this dude got a custom fitted hat made. On the front it read " I eat, then a pic of a cat on the front" then on the back dude got his name and phone stitched on the back :lol:
laugh.gif
. Then when everybody seen it, dude said out loud " I eat @#%$ I dont give a @#%$". @#%$ was comedy. I tried finding the Iron Maiden Hoody but to no luck cause everybody was sold out. So dude at Lims tried to get me to buy some hoody called Crown Gold or something like that for 190 dollars :smh:
smh.gif
197463819.jpg
197465387.jpg
NC's Finest

Thanks for the Grape V hookup Ali, they'll definitely be appreciated after giving my first pair to my cousin. your money order should be coming in today.
*bc60997* *bcfuture* *jdizzieprt4* *poofyo101*

Team North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom