Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

YO! Mike mad cause you finna be ridin big. :smh:
smh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

^
naw just realtalk. but hey not my car, i dont have to pay to get it fixed when shes gonna need to.

damn well tried to get a hdtv and labtop from bestbuy in rocky mount, but there was atleast 150-200 people out there, so i just turned around n left
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

^
make sure u get 30 or 35 series tires
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

yo ali i saw you today at vertical urge. i got the highs and the mids of the bear dunks. but yeah man we need to get up. when are u heading back to ecu
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

Quote:
yo ali i saw you today at vertical urge. i got the highs and the mids of the bear dunks. but yeah man we need to get up. when are u heading back to ecu

yea i thought i saw you too, i got the lows and highs not my size in highs so i just sold them for 230 shipped. yea def need to chill sometime.

on another note black friday was good to me got the bears and then just happened to walk into gamestop and they had a 20gb playstation 3, and yes i got it to sell. Playstation 3 is too overated my 360 is enough for me.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

^
ewwwwww ugly @#%$ goadomes?

chea!
got my purple laces for sblaces in mail today, i like it w/purple in it. cant go wrong wit purple or white though, pics:

4fyt6iw.jpg

3yx55s9.jpg

2qcds8y.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

chea! got my fitted in mail today to match my purple pigeons!! yes its purple, camera sucks, it matches perfect, o yea ... ant, u kno how i do 8)
glasses.gif
2u46fxc.jpg
8)
glasses.gif
43pc01i.jpg
43fryv7.jpg
2uze6o6.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom