NC NTERS CHECK IN

i wondered y it was so packed at alexander.....i passed by there.....i went to club touch...it was packed

yea...i think thats what there names was....i dont kno much about the go go stuff....it was my first go go party....it was koo though....something different

Yea, I went to my first one last March with my peoples from DC, I think it was UCB. When the girls started moving the cheeks, I was right behind them. Go-Go is pretty straight to me.

Just found out Lil Wayne didnt even show up. They said he popped up on the plasma TV and said hey this is Lil Wayne, Goodnite :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
. I know people was mad as hell about they cause I heard they were charging people as much as 70-80 dollars to get in. And thats not a good look for that club. :smh:
smh.gif
NC's Finest

I think one of my cousins goes to Pinehurst, his names Chandler. I think he played football for the school...he might also have some sisters in the school. I don't keep track like that lol

dang wayne didnt show up......lmao.....i knew he wasn't.....n the club knew too especially if they had him pop up on the tv

Oh i meant to say, I was at DTLR thursday and they still had some blk/silver 5's as well as Burgundy's so if anyone was trying to cop some go ahead. I heard they are gonna be carrying SB Dunks as well too.
NC's Finest

Check around the 704...

I am from DC and was SHOCKED that only myself and one other guy were copping these.

dscf0416xb1.jpg

Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

copped the spiz'ikes saturday too size 9.5 and 11. bushman i was up in gboro we went to menage i heard wayne was out there for a bit. my boy got him to sign a painting he did of him. it was a good weekend in the 336
"sb dunks, 575 jeans, 5000 dollars on my f*****g wallet chain, i be whylin mane.."
AIM-SRHS24​

yea i heard so many stories about wayne....he showed up.....he didnt show up....he performed....he didnt perform.....i do know some clubs pay artist 10,000 jus to use there name n the artist dont have to show up.....

who cares??? jk but no... sad day in hip hop NC's own Little Brother got dropped, and 9th wonder left.

But they still gonna make great music that is way underrated.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

I was the other guy copping the foams today in dtlr...

I was getting the black v's for a homie of mine who got hit in the leg last week and I just ask when they were getting the foams and dude said they were in the back...

By the way to all the greensboro people, wayne had a show in charlotte on sunday so I guess the money wasn't right or something there...

YO! LB didn't get dropped. They left. 9th didn't leave. Phonte & Tay and 9th parted ways. All love.

pdot, which DTLR was this? DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

does any dtlr have any sizes left? the one in gboro is sold out of my size and i didnt get a chance to cop >:
mad.gif
NC's Finest

Bush man - I've got a size 12...hit me up on aim or inbox me...
BLACK SPIZ'IKES 11.5 FOR SALE- OR TRADE FOR YOUR SIZE 12 BLACK SPIZ'IKES- Inbox me!

Back
Top Bottom