NC NTERS CHECK IN

VicwearsJ, you know you win some you lose some.

That's seems to be the case with SC Athletics. Too many top notch athletes getting into trouble. Two first round draft picks off the baseball team kicked off the squad as well.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs and DS SIZE 9 UNLV BTTYS $200 shipped package PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

dang thats crazy....i be watching s. carolina though cause i'm a fan of spurriers offensive scheme.....i cant stand lou holtz though....n what made me even madder is how he talked about the miami brawl.....cause the clem. v s. carolina fight was waaaayyyyy worse

Yeah the SCAR CLEMSON battle was insane! Helmets flying, spitting, officers getting pushed over, crazy stuff.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs and DS SIZE 9 UNLV BTTYS $200 shipped package PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Some big releases this month. DTRT III's and OL/NL (BMP) whats the deal with those fellas. Everyone gonna get.

I should have pretty much every size so get at me if you need them.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

TENN. VOLS> rest of SEC !!!!

and ali, i only want the blk toes, sz.10.5 r 11, how much
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

a yo ali u can sell em individually. if so holla at me 4 those black and yellows
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

^
well how bout this....

if u a sz.10.5 or 11, we can go get a pack 2gether, cause i only want the wht/blk/red 1's and u want the blk/yellow

holla @ me
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Yea if you guys wear the same size yall are in luck let me know if you are a size 10.5 or 11. And I'll give ya a better deal than the sites online. You will have to decide what you want to do with the box though.

Let me know

Aim: Karkouki

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

^
Mike!!!

o ant
i see you got that tennessee vols orange in the sig....nice

D!!!
Code:

bcfuture im goin to school at usc this fall :D
happy.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

Poofyo101, that's great man! I have one year left for my undergrad in Journalism, minor in Legal Studies then I'm off to Law School at USC. Both my parents are also Gamecock grads. Garnett runs in my family!

And in Myrtle Beach there aren't too many spots. Don't focus on kicks in Myrtle, more so on the restaraunts and fun times with the fam. Nike Outlet may have a few things and maybe Champs in Coastal Grand Mall.
Team AtlantaBraves

By the way guys, I need some DS sz 9 DTRT 3s if any of you are getting any extra . . .

Got a few things I could trade or just $$$
Team AtlantaBraves

Aye, anyone in Charlotte, or surrounding area got a SK3? do you still get service, or is it roaming? Im thinking about coppin one in about 2 months. Is there a T-Mobile store to get them from or something? I've seen a couple shawty's at my school with them recently and wanted to know. I always thought there was no t-mobile in NC.

Im currently on a shareplan with verizon, which is ok, i guess.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

^
h8ter @ its finest
Code:

^
damn i thought i was the only braves fan!
thast wats up bc
Code:

copped a pair of fire red III's at DTLR at gboro mall.....suprised they still had my size
the blk n red 22's is nice....i'll cop me a pair of 22's whenever they go on sale

Back
Top Bottom