NC NTERS CHECK IN

yo any of yall got a i860 or i870 tryin 2 let it go?? hit me up i need a new work phone....anyways if yall gonna get any verizon phone get the V, i got it and its sick.

o ya anyone need some bump? i got 2 memphis mclass 10" subs, just ones got a rip in the rubber lip. hit me up and we can work sumtin out exp. if u got i860 or sumtin.

anyways im out goin 2 myrtle beach this wkend wit the wifey later

anybody lookin for these in NC? Dr Doom Foams. Let me know

Just copped them. These are very nice.

Aim - jdizzieprt4

jdizz4 how much you lookin for on the invisible af1s?

and what sizes you got in those dr.dooms

and i had never heard of those PPC6700 until i read what yall said... looked it up and DAMN they are nice haha, i would love to have one myself but doubt i could afford it right now... hell i would be happy with a SK2 (yes, SK2, not 3 lol but i would like one of those too)

Ezinbox me about those foams in a sz12.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Are they out already? I guess ima have to go cop right quick. But anyway here are my pickups:

copped for 29.99 at DTLR. I'm steering away from Timbs this yr.
167366783.jpg

167366781.jpg

167366778.jpg

[/b]

Those Foams are so beautiful in person. I'm not pressed to have them right now so I went ahead and put them on layaway for right now.

Quote:
damn baltoros are ugly, i would pay 29.99 for them to keep em away from me, but if u like props
:lol:
laugh.gif
they are alot better in person trust me. And they are comfortable.

I'm trying to cop these for the Winter. I tried on the non-woven version at Finishline and these are some comfortable boots. Too bad when I was gonna cop in a few wks they got transfered to another store. >:
mad.gif

167756260.jpg

[/b]

Anyone know if these foams are anywhere in charlotte?
I know DTLR had the silver ones for the longest.
-Jay-Z

^^inbox me Ant
oh, i left finishline 3 weeks ago.
They suck! our manager wouldn't let us use our discount on jays!
And nobody got any hrs. most you would get was 2 or 3 day 4-5 hour shifts. Which equals no money. But im bout to be hired at DTLR as a stock person.
-Jay-Z

up this....where yall at? no one on in a day

anyways if ne one was at cary town center yesterday rockin a parsley 100s shirt and kiwi forces whas good

Well for the greenville heads, i was in the mall today and footlocker at colonial mall has FSR of the Dr. Doom foams, ill probably cop when i get my next paycheck (especially later on if the rumored F&F sale comes up) I applied for a job at hibbet sports and am gonna turn in apps to footlocker/footaction too. Also, werent the women's white/yellow/black VII's limited? Because i went to footaction at east carolina mall (man that mall is DEAD lol) and was suprised to see they had a pair in there (i wanted them but not my size), but i thought those were limited and no stores in greenville had got them. I was just window shopping today though lol... not buying anything till after i cop the mars.

EDIT: BTW, might be a little early to ask... but anybody know any places in greenville or raleigh area getting black/caros and grape Vs? Preferable places close to greenville but its looking like ill have to travel to raleigh. Also the "Undftd" V's even though theres not much info on them.

Quote:
anyone have a Headquarters in Greensboro update as far as jordans and forces thnx
I was over on wednesday and they are sold out of the Ronaldhino & Untold Truth Ethiopian Clown Forces. Only thing I seen was a new pair of Inside Out Forces, as well as the all blue seamless patent leather forces. They also restocked on the Pixie Stix but more than likely they are gonna get new stuff either today or tomorrow.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom