NC NTERS CHECK IN

ahh my brother in law use to sell cars for prety cheap with enterprise in raleigh... now he works with some other company they travel all over the country selling cars at different dealerships though... he could maybe do something though im not sure

Oh word? all you need is a magnum? @#%$ i got plenty yo ill hook you up, hell i got tagged pics and everything just hit me up with offers, wanna meetup or shipped to you? Im sure youll need plenty of these anyway with your "ladyfriend" :tongue:

p8170001mg4.jpg

YO!
Quote:
damn ant, you treating her like that? buying her shoes and @#%$?

Hell naw, shawty. Katie knows... matter of fact she owes me something.

On some real though. If cats ain't doing nothing I suggest trying to come down on September 1st. I'll take you to some of my spots and then we can hit Southpark up. DF!!!
[/b]​

well yall katie said i be treating her like poo, so i wont comment about her no more and wanted to apologize on here so everybody could see how i be disrespecting her.
so katie there you have it, your name is oficially outta my mouth.
and as you can see, i edited all my stuff on this page about her. + she said her people was hitting her up asking why i be wilding, so dont gotta worry bout that no mo
peace up m-town down (m-town=memphis)
* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​

memphis i was going to get the Vs from crabtree... but i seriously doubt ill get them at all now... my mind is twisted on what i want to cop right now lol... i should still be heading to raleigh saturday regardless though

ant, what part of NC you in?

Hmmm im trying to decide... either i can get the Vs tomorrow, or maybe some white melvins, or foams and a pair of dunks.... i just dont know what to get, but i might not be able to make it to raleigh to cop the Vs cause my girl goin with me and i dont think she gonna be able to leave with me that early, im seriously thinkin about ditchin her @#%$ to cop the Vs lol

Back
Top Bottom