NC NTERS CHECK IN

^
sup folk, imma be here , i aint going nowhere this holiday. shhh get up witcha boy when u touchdown
u already stood me up when u came back for thxgiving, :nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

^
ha this guy, sumin wrong cause i dont drink alcohol? idk, maybe one day..... when i turn 21 i might, dont want to get caught underage drinking in the air force and get kicked out.
keep making $$> gettin drunk for 1 nite and lose it all
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

OY! chico, darius, my main man. i heard 50% off sale this wednesday for yall @ footlocker, u kno wat time it is FD!
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

i havent heard of a 50% off at all this week.
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

yeah there is a 50% off man my boy just called me its tuesday and wednesday man ima get nice

D, so you gone F witcha boy? paypal koo?

ey POOF, you gettin them blk spizike's? imma need to reserve a 10.5 or 11 in them mane
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

im not going to get the money in time tho it takes like 3 days i would if i had the money

yo man the black spizikes are going to come out at stores that have ls accounts. I bet they will get them in greensboro. If so ill be on them for my 30% off lol

damn D, you suppose to be my folk, lol o well

o so u got access to blk spizikes?
well F witcha boy on them, ill send u the money ahead of time
lmk
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

yeah i got u man im going to raleigh tommorrow i could hook u up then, but i got u if FA gets the spizikes

Yo Bushman, Hit me up, Just looked at one of these LRG Dead serious hoods that I thought was a 4XL in black but its a 3XL. Also just picked up some of these Lemar and Dauley Manhattan hoods. by the way thats a pic of jasons mask on the back.

Aim - jdizzieprt4

Back
Top Bottom