NC NTERS CHECK IN

^
u got pm
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Anybody cop the V's?

Everybody except DTLR at 4 Seasons is sold out. I didnt know they opened up at 6am, and DTLR opened at 8

Copped my pair though.
NC's Finest

Nah they were right behind the counter, did anybody see the older white man with the Grape V's with the shirt and sweatsuit to match?

Yea I was there at 10 as well too, I had on the Gold Flightposite 3's with the northface and 49er's fitted
NC's Finest

Whats up folks...I was out at 4 seasons today too I had to run over there to pick up a pair of Vs for my lil sis and her friends..Oak Hollow Mall in High Point hardly got ANY kids sizes...I left around 12:30 though and when i left DTLR still had a full size run...Good Lookin out once again Darius, I appreciated it!!

yeah u know it chase. I copped my 12 and 13 ez. Man dtlr had a full size run still. (around like 12:30)
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

whats going on bushman. I havent heard of a f and f, but just to let u know we have alot of nb 992's. Yo man i didnt think you were going to come get them pennys of lay-a-way. Cause man they where about to be mine lol.

Quote:
yea darius, wat he said, xcept blk/red tmac vi's for me and west coast lb iv's if yall got

what good mike.. man u still want them tmacs lol. There not bad shoes. i was thinking about getting them on the 50 coming up.

Quote:
Nah they were right behind the counter, did anybody see the older white man with the Grape V's with the shirt and sweatsuit to match?

that white guy that had on all the grape v stuff his name is doby. That dude got some paper man. Everytime jays come out i see him walk out the store with 3-4 pairs

Quote:
Yo man i didnt think you were going to come get them pennys of lay-a-way. Cause man they where about to be mine lol.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I got them out almost 2wks ago finally.

Quote:
That dude got some paper man. Everytime jays come out i see him walk out the store with 3-4 pairs
NC's Finest

when i left work at 4 we had like 5 left at footlocker....got my pair and my girls...total on discount....163....

see u guys next sat. for the spiz'ikes, ill be workin that mourning, oo ya we only got 18 in

lol shoot man i wish i could stop buying shoes man. But Doby hes always rocking jordan's man.
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

where the spikes droppin at 4 seasons.....i heard footaction....but i thought finshline carried tha DMP's when they came out

yea got mines here in goldsboro around 6 tonight cause i had to work this dmorning. chea!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I usually goto Greensboro to copp but I got them off eastbay instead. And the old man with the matchin suit always gets madd pairs. I saw his ebay store and he got some alot of stuff. Ali, you aint hit me up man, Im right down the road..lol
Aim - jdizzieprt4

the last 2 jordan releases at hanes mall in winston have been crazy compared to past releases. The mall opens at 7. I can usually get their for a GR at 6 30 and me in the top 10 people. On saturday i pull up at 6 and see a long line in front. I snuck in threw the emergency exit but security made get out. Sold outta my size cuz i didnt run wit them kids when the main doors opened. I just ordered from eastbay
Chris Paul​
#3​
Hornets​

I Goto school in Winston and I never copp from Hanes Mall, I usually goto Greensboro, much easier and I know alot more heads out there. If I copp from Winston its usually on reserve.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Back
Top Bottom