NC NTERS CHECK IN

yeah everyone be real real safe, gonna git uuuuugleeeeeee

puddinpopp, i believe we shall meet soon ....... MN release raleigh ?

she said "next month". the lerbon 8 thread are saying 9/2 (same day as the foams, and lebron final 8 ps)

310603_10100252626995389_11830792_48489271_7297499_n.jpg

More limited than past limited lebron releases. As of now HOH Winston wont be receiving them(they weren't on the list of stores that they were given) and they have gotten every limited release since opening

when it comes to limited lebrons, jordan BINS, foams and etc. does the HOH at crabtree get packed/ long lines? or is it safe enough for me to go around 10am and pick up a pair without them running out of my size (8.5)

Yeah i'll be out there. I hope its not that bad out...but prolly will be...23phorlife I'll get up with you for sure.
laugh.gif

lol^^^at 10 am

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

when it comes to limited lebrons, jordan BINS, foams and etc. does the HOH at crabtree get packed/ long lines? or is it safe enough for me to go around 10am and pick up a pair without them running out of my size (8.5)
you'll need to be there much earlier. 

AMdoctor, they wont have JACK left if u get there that late my friend.

PP ima there as long as all signs point to a release, these are worth missin a lil work, but itll be shady if i show up for work without them in hand :smile:

i honestly hope everybody gets what they want, unless u r a 10.5

sike

haha thanks for the feedback. i normally try to get the shoes early offline but pockets getting to thin to pay 100 over retail. goodluck with the MN! i gave in and just paid 400 on ebay (never again)

hey man if u got tha bread and they make ya happy ............. u win, regardless

ima kinda pessimistic, i say we dont get em in raleigh (reverse psychology (wink wink) )

i tellya if the weather stays like it is right now , all this damn rain, i aint buyin s*#t :smile:

I was wondering do yall know if the the Pine foams will be hard to find after Friday. I want to get them Friday but rent and electricity is due. I know I can get me a pair like next Thursday just wondering if anybody could help me out with that

Depends on where you are & the quantities produced. Based on the way the Electrics sold I would be really surprised if they lasted through Saturday especially in common sizes. To have to wait a week you would have to luck up & catch a return or a restock, which isn't impossible but you would have to be at the right place at the right time. Man I say go ahead & let that light bill roll over
laugh.gif

I am in Fayetteville and they always have a limited supply. I am also looking for the electric greens and coppers if anybody knows where I can get them from. I would let it roll over but roommate wont let that ride lol. So everybody keep an out for me.

Back
Top Bottom