NC NTERS CHECK IN

Wassup guys! Just wanna check the clarity of my new camera, here's some pics of me and my girl over spring break and Easter.

Team AtlantaBraves

^
nice,
them pics looks like 2 different couples lol

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I thought the same thing at first memphis, I just shaved that's all and my girl aint wearing her glasses
Team AtlantaBraves

I think I may scoop them, since I'm going back home this weekend and their arent alot of sneaker heads my way.
NC's Finest

I think ima change my mind about the BMP. I just scooped the Blk/Orange Amare S.T.A.T.'s today and Ima get the blk/white/red Lebron 4's on monday.
NC's Finest

I dunno im seriously debating lol. I'm going home this weekend and I know they wont sell like that. Who knows.
NC's Finest

Seen the true blue spizz'ikes at Footaction yesterday. They dont look 2 bad.

BTW, did anyone go to the And1 game at A&T yesterday? If so how did it go?
NC's Finest

yea i saw the spizikes yesterday too......ima cop 'em.....i skipped the game...ima hit the comedy show on saturday though

yea bmp's are copped tomorrow, my footaction is actually getting em.. said they got 24 pairs, open @ 10. so i dont gotta get up early, shouldnt be a prob, dont see many people in goldsboro spending 200 on some kicks.

but damn didnt kno blue spiz' drop next weekend, o well cant mess wit em, thats my 2 15'ss and amp money for the whip. 8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

^^^ Lol Goldsboro Footaction got 24 pairs, these are all over then if they got some
Aim - jdizzieprt4

* ALERT *

MEMPHISBOI55 NEEDS:

a ported box, that can fit (1) 15" subwoofer !! for the low low

* ALERT *

lemme know jewelz355@aol.com!

i can cum pick it up!
Code:

yezzir!
woke up @ 930, went to mall @ 955, footaction opened @ 10 walked in, asked for my sz.11, walked out
only 3 of us there @ opening
yezzir!

2uz9z6g.jpg

2rqy2hh.jpg

3yqku8p.jpg

3ydr4si.jpg

4517d03.jpg

brotha got a little hungry
2qs77h0.jpg
Code:

Back
Top Bottom