NC NTERS CHECK IN

Yea Ali you right, BMP's all over, Picked up my pre-orders and I scooped a couple of Lemar and dauley tees this week also. The DS Cement 3's im sellin for my boy along with the the best of Jordan Mars tee that released with it when the came out. size 9.5 and XL, let me know if anyone is interested.

Aim - jdizzieprt4

where you get them Lemar and Dauley tees from?

i went ahead and bought the BMP's.....idk if ima get the spizikes or not.... :/

damn jdizz all u wear is L&D tees lol
but im likin that vince young one, where can i cop? yes im swagger jackin'
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

anybody scoop up the nb 992's for 30 dollars at footlocker and footaction? im mad they sold out of my size.
NC's Finest

anyone end up getting the DTRT IIIs?

I think my opinion keeps changing for the better on them

and yes the Braves are rolling

Mike wut 15s u got? Fuquay flea got some boxes for the low, but if got some wack 15s smmmh when ya boy got 3 12" jl audio w3s and jl amp poundin, but mite trade for 12" w7. Whas good we got any audio heads?

O ya sellin vnds send helps sz 11 get at me

^^^ Id love to have some w3's, but Right now Im rocking with 2 12" JL W1's in a sealed box with a JL 500/1 amp. JL's all the way
Aim - jdizzieprt4

idk bout them spiz'ikes ths weekend! but from wat i seen them forces caught my eye.
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

i might get them spizikes.....people shouldnt have trouble getting them since there are so many @#%$ stores selling them.....smh

yezzir scooped the box and 15" audiobahn today
amp this weekend and waiting for alpine in dash to come in mail anyday now..
them boys @ nc sound&security hooking me up, they in fremont

went with the slant sealed box, he said since my trunk is closed and my seats arent folded down and there isnt any airspace traveling thru my trunk that i wouldnt need a vented box. only 40$

4drhxlc.jpg

4i5c1nr.jpg

43mpnpi.jpg

2ivk9c3.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Poofyo101, I just got in a large sum of money. I want to buy mucho kicks from you but would rather meetup than send alot of cash through the mail and you know I don't mess with paypal.

Where can you and I meetup for a transaction? Is it possible to meetup in Smithfield or something.
Team AtlantaBraves

Back
Top Bottom