NC NTERS CHECK IN

Per KevinDurant35.com, no KD IV NERFs at South Park Mall. Sorry folks.

The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

$10 Admission gets your 3 pairs in to sell or trade.

$50 vendor tables. 

any questions contact hrmn_shwn@yahoo.com
89836593177602b777dbe2c0ca961b3b33a0b00a_r.jpg

The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

was just about to say that no HOH's in NC was getting these

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

So are any of the HOH getting the chinas?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

So are any of the HOH getting the chinas?
good question !
best move is to imho is to call on friday, if they dont have em by then they aint gettin em ya gotta figure

anyone with SOLID word ?????

may ALL your holiday shoe dreams come tru .........

hopefully winston isn't a madhouse for the XI........

but we already know how thats gonna be

I actually feel bad about posting... Its been so long since I've last logged in to NT. Hope the community is going well. Long story short graduated WSSU this past May and moved back to Raleigh until I figure out my next move. Been homebrewing since I've been back. Any homebrewers in the 919 area? Any beer drinkers in the 919 area?

What's up fellas.  I moved from NC to TX back in May...I was able to get my KD Nerf's this AM...I passed on the China's though.NikeDallas made us work for these btw...now to watch NC State pull off this upset 

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

anyone go to HOH Crabtree this morning ?

howd it go ???

it wasnt that bad. lonng line but most people started leaving once they realized they had no chance. luckily i was able to get the last pair but its .5 smaller than what i wanted but ill make it work

Originally Posted by destroy1

^^^ Got my nerfs too.. Congrats on the pickup! Who else coppin?
Flipped for a sec when I saw that picture of NERFs until I realized you said you were in Texas. I was going to say ... I didn't think anywhere in North Carolina was even getting those.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I just moved to Charlotte (Matthews) from Detroit what's some spots?
If you're in Matthews, you'll want to familiarize yourself with Carolina Place Mall. All the big chain stores. Not far from you is South Park Mall, which has a House of Hoops, and also there's a Richard's Sporting Goods there, too. If you're looking for more of a boutique-type spot, there's Social Status, just East of Uptown. There's also a link in this forum to NC shops that has a good listing of what's around in Charlotte, so give that a read. Welcome!

I used to (and well, still do occasionally) do some writing about kicks, so it was something sent out by Jordan Brand PR. Package is beautiful! Nice wooden box, plus the Varsity Hoodie, and of course, the Concords.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by destroy1

^^^ Got my nerfs too.. Congrats on the pickup! Who else coppin?
Flipped for a sec when I saw that picture of NERFs until I realized you said you were in Texas. I was going to say ... I didn't think anywhere in North Carolina was even getting those.
Nah, I got the Nerfs, and i live in NC... Just came back from NYC..
OTHER dude said TX..
(ahhhh - i feel better now)

Back
Top Bottom