NC NTERS CHECK IN

@pwnz

i was gonna stop through today but it was hot as hell today bro. then started storming out of nowhere so i just dropped the idea.

YO!

ant u peep the movie, i was but too lazy to get up

ey when we gettign our grill pieces from BEN, lemme know. waiting on u foo'
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

^

hater @ its finest... tsk tsk
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

^
your right..... im too gangsta as it is.... just imagine the grill in..... white people will move as i stroll by

Code:

Quote:
gangsta
:lol:
laugh.gif
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

anybody in here on ft.bragg would be nice to have some company lol?!?

and f them black/black foams..............the black and cactus is piff to bad i wont be here when they drop :smh:
smh.gif
PT FOR KICKZ
H.Y.P.E. RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME!!...DOLLA DOLLA BILL$ YALL

I gotta have some color with the foams..200+ is too high for some plain black shoes imo
looking for DS 11.5:
LBJ IV black/anthracite

I gotta @#%$ with those foams. Too bad NC wont be getting them. DTLR isnt even gettin them. Ebay here i come......
NC's Finest

Quote:
anybody in here on ft.bragg would be nice to have some company lol?!?
8)
glasses.gif
Code:

Aint posted here in a minute. Just got back from NY hit up a couple shops and outlets. aint have to much in nike.

Aim:JBjr36​

finally got moved in and the internet running...
i hit up price's chicken coup in downtown charlotte...food was great. anyway i still would like to know where the skate stores, etc. are... =/

might hit up concord mills today.
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

Quote:
sorry to burst ya bubble doggie but im def a male kid!!
Code:

Ant, I saw that you were looking at the FYSH clothing post on NT. I know all except one of the guys Four Young Sneaker (or Shoe Can't remember) Heads let me know if you need some contact information.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

Back
Top Bottom