NC NTERS CHECK IN

The prices on the lebron 9 AS are depressing to me. If anyone has a 12 for sale please hit me up

Hopefully the price on the BB lebrons will start to go down now that people are getting their online orders in. If anyone has a 10.5 available let me know

Wonder what's happening w/ the Swingmans in the Area. Eastbay crashed, NDC sold out except for size 7-8.5Might shoot by the mall before work

from what I gathered, they sold through pretty solidly at Crabtree. HOH got a mid-day restock of mangos, biggest size left as of 7:00 was a 10.5

HoH Charlotte still claims they sent the ASG pack back BUT they randomly got a shippment yesterday of the KB VII.. so I copped those
and then they didnt get the mangos in stock until mid afternoon. It's really weird.

I am gonna call them everyday until they say "yep we have some big bangs in stock" lol

426857_10100559879174559_11830792_50081155_632782197_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

HoH Charlotte still claims they sent the ASG pack back BUT they randomly got a shippment yesterday of the KB VII.. so I copped those
and then they didnt get the mangos in stock until mid afternoon. It's really weird.

I am gonna call them everyday until they say "yep we have some big bangs in stock" lol

DO they do phone orders???

I thought I'd put up a casual offer for anybody in the Raleigh/Durham area that is interested.  I have a DS pair of size 11 Jordan XI Concord's that I will trade straight up for a pair of DS size 12 kobe vii ASG.  This is a good deal for anybody interested.  Feel free to contact me via zero5@windstream.net for pics/discussion.  I know this may not be the right place for this but I'm just looking for local deals.  

^its a consignment shop but they have some nice clothing brands in there though, i meet the dude that owns it and hes real cool

was visiting my family in Charlotte, strolled in HOH at Southpark today.
AnaPetTCAAE1ofb.jpg

glasses.gif

eat it resellers

^its a consignment shop but they have some nice clothing brands in there though, i meet the dude that owns it and hes real cool

def plan on doing some networking with him when i get my clothing brand up & running

Those Mangos are def the best out of the 3.

Just found out last night that there is an SOE show in NODA (Charlotte) @ the Neighborhood Theatre tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Soeshows.com

wore my mango's tonight in Fayetteville.

Felt nice having a shoe no one else was wearing. Too many cats in Concords and Wht/Royal Xs ...

Back
Top Bottom