NC NTERS CHECK IN

The usual that the boutiques sell. Dude claims he has "the exclusive contract with Nike to get shoes not even footlocker can get"...too funny

i doubt he has a "Exclusive Nike contract" i thought you have to been in business for a while and show good records on how things sell, he is probably just saying that to hype it up, its maybe a consignment store, but we shall see

i hit him up on twitter to see what type of account he got...

his response: I can't say it yet on twitter. But if u n the area come thru to the store & I can tell u.

indifferent.gif

I saw that they are opening a Footlocker in Southpoint Mall. Not sure when it will be open though.

What's up, NC NTers?
Newb here from Charlotte area. Man what's the deal with the Nike outlet in Concord Miils.
I swear their shoe selection has not changed in like 2 weeks. I've been waiting on some Kobe VI or VIIs to hit but they haven't gotten $*$%. Only 2 Kobe VIs in gradient and breds that have no larger size than a 10.5 that's been sitting there for like a month, smh...
and I don't even want to get started about their employees.

What are some of yall's favorite spots?

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

^i seen that Monday, it is going to open in June, I tried to apply there but its not even on FL website yet

You know when exactly are they opening? I want to see what type of selection they have when they first open. I was joking with my wife when I saw that sign that I should apply there but I already work 50 hours a week

^i dont know exactly but my girl works at the at and she told me all of the store that are getting remolded are opening june/july so i guess that includes FL

Hello!

Many of you I have played basketball with over the past months at the HUMC Tuesday Basketball League and our committee wanted to see if you would be interested in playing in the SwimMAC Medalist Club Golf Tournament on June 4th at the beautiful NorthStone Country Club in Huntersville, NC. Bank of America is sponsoring and providing volunteers for this worthwhile cause that is helping to raise funds to benefit SwimMAC Carolina (a 501 (c) organization) and help pay expenses for swimmers going to the London 2012 Olympics.

More about SwimMAC Carolina; It all began in 1977, when five determined families with a passion for swimming created SwimMAC Carolina. Today it is one of the county's most outstanding USA Swimming competition clubs. The facility offers a renowned learn-to-swim program as well as various competitive and fitness programs for children and adults. All of these skills help to promote and empower young people to become champions in everything that they do, for their entire life, regardless if they choose to be competitive swimmers, participate in other sports, or just use the sport as a healthy life choice. To read more about SwimMAC please visit an article published on the cover of this past Sunday’s Charlotte Observer: http://www.charlotteobser....html#storylink=misearch

An individual golfer is $125 and a foursome is $500. To register please go out to the following link:
http://www.golfdigestplan.../cgi/page.cgi?_id=225525

If you are unable to play you can make a donation directly to SwimMAC Carolina on the site above and we also have great opportunities to come out and watch, volunteer, or even bring your child out for Swim Clinics put on by SwimMAC Carolina athletes.

Please reach out to myself if you have any questions or would like more details. Feel free to pass this along to anyone else you know that might be interested in playing.

Originally Posted by its

What's up, NC NTers?
Newb here from Charlotte area. Man what's the deal with the Nike outlet in Concord Miils.
I swear their shoe selection has not changed in like 2 weeks. I've been waiting on some Kobe VI or VIIs to hit but they haven't gotten $*$%. Only 2 Kobe VIs in gradient and breds that have no larger size than a 10.5 that's been sitting there for like a month, smh...
and I don't even want to get started about their employees.

What are some of yall's favorite spots?
All of the NC outlets are horrible 
laugh.gif

I just had a good friend move down to Raleigh and she will be there for a few months.  I'm from VA and my Uncle also lives in Raleigh.  Could anybody suggest some unique things in the area or places/things to do that are a must for that area?  Thanks in advance. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I just had a good friend move down to Raleigh and she will be there for a few months.  I'm from VA and my Uncle also lives in Raleigh.  Could anybody suggest some unique things in the area or places/things to do that are a must for that area?  Thanks in advance. 
I wish the season hadn't ended so soon, but Hurricanes games are high on my list.

I enjoy going downtown on Fayetteville Street and around there for good nightlife and places to eat. Amongst my favorites are Raleigh Times (site of original paper publishing company, pretty cool older building and good food), The Big Easy (similar to a bar you'd find in Nashville or places like that, live music and good drinks) and Tir Na Nog (Irish pub, awesome food and bands). Kings/Neptunes is a pretty cool spot as well for a club if you can get around the hipsters.

My favorite sneaker spots... Definitely Vertical Urge, have bought from those guys for many years and they're awesome. I'd challenge anyone to find a more solid Nike SB account in the southeast, possibly the east coast. Also Endless Grind, another good SB account that flies under the radar. Of course we have our HOH in Crabtree Mall, speaks for itself. Sneaker culture has exploded here the last few years which sucks, a lot of reselling and people new to the whole game. But pretty much if it comes out, you've got a chance to get it down here.

Wow... I never knew selling a couple of pairs of Jordan's on Craigslist in Raleigh could be so...smh...difficult.  I'm selling my size 11 deadstock release day concords for $250!  Thats a hell of a deal anyway you cut it.  I've had like 7 people ask for pics and then disappear or ask for trades.  I have pics on the Craig's list site and the additional pics I send are completely legit.  The pair was bought at finish line in Southpoint and I have the receipt!  Never worn, Never Tried on.  Frustrating...The icing on the cake was when I get a call from a dude who sounds legit.  I tell him about the Concords and that I also have a pair of Nike Air Jordan 3's size 12 from 2001 for sale too.  He doesn't sound too interested in the 3's so I don't bring them to the meet.  I drive 45 mins from my house to meet some guy (who apparently walked to the shopping center, or doesn't have a car--which he lied about) and this idiot says he doesn't want to buy because I didn't bring the 3's too(Which were not his size anyway).  He says this before he even looks at the Concords.  I swear I think he wanted me to bring both so he could try to rob me.  He had some other shady looking guy who looked about 16 with him as well.  I swear its either kids or that people just get some ego lift out of acting like they are in the market for something that can't afford.  I've sold a fair amount of music equipment and other stuff on Craig's List and never had this much hassle.  I'm going to start asking for people to send tagged pics of their money.  Oh well, sorry for that long piece, is there any other reliable outlet to sell besides ebay?  Both pairs are still on Craig's List and I will send tagged pics to anyone who's interested.  
Ben

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clo/3001762666.html

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/clo/3004039245.html

No way I'd drive that far to do a meet up but everything you described is apart of selling sneakers in general not just on Craigslist.
For instance...

a1sies.png

First message was sent last Sun

lol everything that you are describing is all too familiar.

i could tell you meet up horror stories not too mention the countless time spent going back and forth with flakers.

i've had SELLERS flake on me.
all comes with the territory. part of the reason i started a site, to deflect some of it.

as for NC outlets, they do tend to struggle unless you need hooping shoes, cross trainers, or kids shoes.

though i did come up on grape 5 b grades at smithfield years ago and my boys and i left with the super heavy bags.

^Yea, wasn't able any shoe for myself over the F&F weekend, only some for the families.
Smithfield seems to be better, they had some USA 5s a week or so ago.

Where is everyone copping the Cav IVs in the Charlotte area?

That some of you guys have had the same problem. I assume it's because of the influx of so many bandwagon fans and younger people in to the sneaker game. The dedicated collectors and True Jordan fans are being outnumbered by the tons of people who wear because it's 'in style'. No offense to new sneaker people its just that I think most people now are just casually browsing where as a true head will just say I've got the cash , let's meet. Plus, I guess Craigslist isn't the best place for shoe sales. I guess we will see, as time passes, if any serious people come along. After I get a text or email, I'm asking for tagged pics of your cash and you're going to be driving to meet me near my house. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom