NC NTERS CHECK IN

Damn see we got alot of new people in here. This regional thread kind of died down after the move to the new servers and I stopped coming in here.

Hope everyone gets lucky with the FCFS tickets this sunday. Call your stores and do your homework. Raffle at hanes as usual.

Got an online site that has been up for almost half a year now that I run with another NTer(info is in sig). Hopefully opening up a shop in the next year or so here in Winston.

Sounds good, hope everything works in your favor. We're str8. Just trying to maintain progression. Do you know if Torey plans to open a boutique in the future?

Tori is planning to follow through and be in business with ours but idk how involved he's gonna be since he's looking into grad school.

Next time yall throw another event give me a heads up and i'll try to come down

Carolina Place mall was on some straight BS with the 11s today smh. A reason why I dont even bother lining up for kicks and just buy online instead smh.

i dont have any news on the xi's but i do on the google samsung chromebook ($250). anyone in the qc, pineville best buy got about 30-50 of them (i seent it in the storage cages). i just bought 2 for christmas gifts.

my wife reserved her name last week and the google rep name Jere called her today and i just got done scooping them. he said theyll be available to the public tomorrow and only selling to those who reserved their names today.

High Point here again. I have a small shop trying to build up a solid place for selling consignment sneakers and hard to find items. If anyone is interested in helping me build this up please check out the signature. or email hpsoleco@yahoo.com

Does anyone have word on how Southpark HOH will handle the camo foams? New Years day release is trying to throw a wrench in my plans

Anyone know if any stores in Charlotte will be doing tickets for the christmas brons or what stores will be getting them?

its prob old news to some of yall by now but theyre bringing a Tanger Outlet to southwest Charlotte next year. So Charlotte will have 2 Nike outlets

we need another nike outlet the one in concord mills is so hit or miss, have not found anything good at that spot in probably a year. They need to bring in more big size shoes.

^Looking do something during the day or nightlife? Also how old are you? Your age is a determining factor of what you can do considering a lot of places uptown are 21+.

High Point here again. I have a small shop trying to build up a solid place for selling consignment sneakers and hard to find items. If anyone is interested in helping me build this up please check out the signature. or email hpsoleco@yahoo.com
Holla at me bro, I'm in Kernersville but always out there at GTCC.

Back
Top Bottom