NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Oh and also, anyone else as excited as I am for the Kanye/N.E.R.D./Lupe show at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in May? Cannot wait!
Its been confirmed we're getting a show?!? If so, I am there for sure

Yes, confirmed. It's on Kanye West's official site. It's here the 8th, but tickets aren't up yet.

[table][tr][td] [h2]5.9.08[/h2] [/td] [td] [h4]Performance[/h4] [/td] [td] [h4]Raleigh, NC[/h4] [/td] [td] [h4]Walnut Creek Amphitheatre[/h4] [/td] [/tr][/table]
yezzir, might have to go. raleigh only a hour..as oppose to charlotte being 3 hours.

who wanna roll.....kt?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Anybody get the "all star" XX3's?

I got lucky and found a pair.

Four Seasons FA didn't have any after the employees got them, and DTLR got 1 in each size.

smh.gif
i cant stand them

Originally Posted by bigpunishergc

what up yall i'm new to nc from nyc

i just moved to the raleigh area (cary) n i was wonderin what are some stores i should check out?

Fashion Ave. its off New Bern Ave.

new pick ups the past 2 days:

AE Shades
305168115.jpg

AE Hoody

305168112.jpg

7 For All Mankind Jeans

305168102.jpg

Diesel Jeans
305168109.jpg

the painting is not crooked, just the angle i was at
305168106.jpg

305168104.jpg

i like the paintings a lot. whats the info on those?

and i'll just say last night was a wonderful night in sports

Hey everyone. What's up? Man, I haven't been up here in a long time. What you guys been up to? Any new people up here in the greenville/raleigh area?

I haven't bought anything new in a while, but might be looking for some stuff soon, you guys selling anything? And I added that NC sneaker summit page as afriend on myspace.

Official information if your not linked with the myspace:

What: 1st Annual North Carolina Sneaker Summit/Showcase

When: April 26th 2008 10am~5pm

Who: Anyone who wants to have a good time. Buy kicks from displayers/sellers, see local vendors from across NC, and chill with people.

Where: N.C. State Fairgrounds Raleigh, NC---> Martin Building

NORTH CAROLINA STATE FAIRGROUNDS
1025 Blue Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607

The Martin Building is located inside the Fairgrounds, and can be accessed from any open gates into the State Fairgrounds - best accessed from Gate 9 (Turnfrom Blue Ridge Road onto Trinity Road - after entering Gate 9, the rear of Martin Building will be straight ahead with parking around the front. CHECK PICTUREfor those that are reading impaired.

Admission: $2.00 (may change) --> this will also become your raffle ticket for the hourly drawing of goods donated by sponsors.

Other Notes:
- Check out the official website at www.myspace.com/ncsneakersummit for the latest info
-Easiest/quickest contact method is NCSneakerSummit@gmail.com
- We may do a separate 5$ raffle for a high value pair of kicks (TBA)
- Currently in the process of celebrity guests and appearances

So Far, the participating local stores across NC has told me personally they are interested in helping some way or another. PLEASE do not ask them about ifthey will participate or how they will help out. I just don't want too many people asking the same Q's to them, and I have to get paperwork with themand such. Trust me, i'll keep ya'll in the loop once things are solidified.

-Flava Factory
-Niche
-Black Sheep
-Endless Grind
-Fashion Ave
-FM Goods
-Fysh Clothing
-Chick-Fil-A---> waiting for my man on ISS to get back with me on his promise of "helping out" by asking a store nearby.

If you want to be a seller/displayer/retail vendor--> please email me for further info on costs and application. 17 tables available . limited! so act fast!

k-mart 12.99 my friend
laugh.gif
. i may try to scoop another one that i seen that i was feeling

anything good at CC Mills? I'm going back tomorrow(mainly for some 7fam's and Rock and Republics)

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

k-mart 12.99 my friend
laugh.gif
. i may try to scoop another one that i seen that i was feeling

anything good at CC Mills? I'm going back tomorrow(mainly for some 7fam's and Rock and Republics)

You get them joints from Off 5th Saks ???? Or whatever that store is called????

Just a heads up

[h3]Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour[/h3]WalnutCreek Amphitheatre , Raleigh, NC
Fri, May 9, 2008 07:00 PM

[h4]Internet Presale Info
[/h4][h4]Fan Club Presale:
Start:Wed, 02/27/08 10:00 AM EST
End:Thu, 02/28/08 10:00 PM EST
[/h4]
Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 02/29/08 10:00 AM EST

Back
Top Bottom