NC NTERS CHECK IN

Got an interview uptown tomorrow morning, may swing by after if it’s worth it. Y’all keep me posted.

May even keep cool for ASW, got finessed on some GSW tickets.. I can’t win.

Prices keep falling for Saturday night and the game. Aaron what you got planned Saturday? I should be down around 2 bush man 2002 bush man 2002
Sat night I'll be at Studio Movie Grill. During the day nothing planned yet. Pending what they drop Southpark, the Pop up, or a day party might be the move. It just depends on when my boys come down.

I got a ticket for the Travis Scott event Sunday night. All the tickets deff went to people out of state smh

Black Sheep doing wrist bands right now for the SBs. If anyone is in the city and not after them and can scoop for me, I'd appreciate it. HUGE Hornets fan here (even created the dead thread on NT for them that no one ever posts in lol). (Size 12 or 11.5)

Next chance to get wristbands for the mint tomorrow morning. What exactly is going on inside tho? Couldn’t get any info when I went up there.

Where do you get them from

Hop in line tomorrow morning before 8am at the Mint museum uptown. Security wouldn’t give any info and the hypebeasts ain’t wana pass whatever info they may have had. My guy grabbed a wrist band at 7:50 this morning, I’ll have more info once he gets in.

Damn. Hopefully they dont take forever at Blacksheep tomorrow. They releasing their pairs at 6am according to security.

That line at BS looked funny for some reason :lol:

Amazing that social went smooth this morning. Is Nike security helping with all releases?

^ Nike security def plays a part, the man MJ himself was at Social. Headed to the Mint tonight as I see in Snkrs it'll be opened to the public. NT meet up?

Back
Top Bottom