NC NTERS CHECK IN

I hit Mint after work. (The Museum part). Some hs girls were playing ball. Had some shoes on display. Vis. Laneys 5s. Unc 9s. Free posters. Anybody going to any parties?

Anybody that has turbo green 1’s size 9 that needs a 9.5 want to switch up and owners HQ today? I need a 9 but reserved a 9.5 let me know ASAP!

Was able to cop Turbo 1s in the app this morning, also got a reservation for the social status 6’s.

Didn’t really plan on scoring either.

190BCFFC-1751-4C5A-B5FD-93E1429D7BC5.jpeg
CA14E1C0-7C7B-4106-8A9C-C56D546D3742.jpeg

This was the worst all star no joke...I never seen nothing ever like I did at social status. Dude had 400 people out there and hand picked his homies in front of everyone to give wristbands...walking around the crowd dangling the bands while everyone is chasing him like animals. And then to top it off at the same time he’s giving like 20 bands every 10-20 minutes to some dude who is walking around selling them For $60-$120...this **** was wild...this was the NIKE SECURITY too...crazy

This was the worst all star no joke...I never seen nothing ever like I did at social status. Dude had 400 people out there and hand picked his homies in front of everyone to give wristbands...walking around the crowd dangling the bands while everyone is chasing him like animals. And then to top it off at the same time he’s giving like 20 bands every 10-20 minutes to some dude who is walking around selling them For $60-$120...this **** was wild...this was the NIKE SECURITY too...crazy
This was this morning? I bet it was the bald heades black dude

Wish I knew the zoom rookies was being sold. I would’ve copped so fast
Yea I seen them at the HOH Pop up yesterday. I seen some of my old plugs from my Greensboro and Winston Salem days lol.

I. Dudes at HOH kept holding the line while it was raining out. **** was annoying so I left and got my wristband for tomorrow at Nike HQ and came back home

Back
Top Bottom