NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

anybody to da Nike outlet in Smithfield lately?

went last week.

They had the blue and black Lil Penny shirts to match the IIs for $20 a piece. Saw a few miscellaneous high-end Nike tee's with stupid sneakerhead sayingson them. $20 too.

That was about it.

new pick ups:

2v1kny0.jpg

2db53xv.jpg

good looking ant on the 12s:

6e3ib4.jpg

Nice pickups

Heard Kosmic Kickz x Social x Board Paradise are gonna have a collabo party 4th of July weekend so for those in area maybe a small meetup or so with the areaGreensboro/Winston salem nters or even Raleigh Durham or Charlote nters could happen. Just an idea

what's good nc, i'm in Winston-Salem, first time checkin' in. For all who are interested the DTLR at hanes mall has the white 2k9's for89.99(not sure of the sizes but i think the biggest they had was a 10). Anyone still needing the Freshwater 95's or the team orange 95's i know thefootlocker on Patterson Avenue has em still.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

anyone who still wanted the royal griffeys can join the fun with me on NDC tomorrow

The Jimmy Jazz in Myrtle Beach at Coastal Grand Mall has a grip of them, as of last Saturday. I passed.

Originally Posted by DEpast

anyone who still wanted the royal griffeys can join the fun with me on NDC tomorrow

The Jimmy Jazz in Myrtle Beach at Coastal Grand Mall has a grip of them, as of last Saturday. I passed.

i heard the JJ in cary town center has them too..I plan on checking tomorrow

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Nice pickups

Heard Kosmic Kickz x Social x Board Paradise are gonna have a collabo party 4th of July weekend so for those in area maybe a small meetup or so with the area Greensboro/Winston salem nters or even Raleigh Durham or Charlote nters could happen. Just an idea

Hell sounds cool to me
pimp.gif

Going off sneaker topic for a minute: Anyone have any extra tickets to "Band of Horses" on June 17 at Neighborhood Theater in Charlotte?

for those in the triangle area, we still have decent sizes in the 12s if you still needed them..off the top of my head...
(cary town center finishline)

whaddup boy!!... u helped me out with those Hyperdunks last summer remember
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

Anyone know if the outlet at Concord has anything worth making the drive for?

How far are you from c mills, if you more than a hour away I wouldn't suggest it. Especially if u just want to go to the nike outlet and that's it. Iwas there last night at dave and busters and didn't see anything. I didn't really look that hard though, cause they usually don't have anythinganyway.

Back
Top Bottom