NC Shoe/Clothing Spots Guide *Revised 7/13/08*

YO! Alan jived me on a job. And Northlake is pretty straight, I work there actually. They got DTLR in the joint. They keep some fresh kicks. But we need to get Katie and ride over to Southpark. Holla at me when you ride down here. DF!!!
[/b]​

I love Southpark :wow:
eek.gif

Ant I thought you were coming up here?
I was supposed to be coming to Charlotte today with some people, but I need a oil change, so im not going to come.
I got 2 jobs now too, yay! Im about to quit one probably sometime soon, cause it sucks!
We should all make a trip to Charlotte one day, hit up Southpark, Cheesecake Factory, everything! :D
happy.gif
Let me know!
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

YO! ^ I'm at Eddie Bauer. Fat black kid with 270 waves. Katie, I don't when I'll come up there. I'm trying to make it but now's the season and that stupid job might try to slave me. But I'm down for calling in sick if y'all make a trip down here. DF!!!
[/b]​

We should make this happen. It would be hella fun.
Nobody is saying anything about it right now though. Maybe when Matt and everybody comes home from school we can all go. Sometime after Dec. 10th I believe.
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

I'm right across the street from the mall, and I did NOT know they had a Eddie Bauerin there.

SO, first thing's first, THE 5 W's, who,what,when,where, and of course we already know why, for the love of it!!! SO please let's get this show on the road!

Fayetteville

Cross Creek Mall
Finishline
Champs Sports
Foot Locker
Underground Station

*all of which had 12 DMP's each on 1/28, I copped 2 pair :smile:
smile.gif

Other
2 Athlete's Foot
Till Death Do Us Part

yep i bought one from underground station and 4 from footlocker.... future did u have to make the mad dash to the food court door.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

alilucask ^^^^ Yeah man I was dude in the White Jordan hoody, I copped my pairs from Finishline. what were you wearing? Were you waiting in the Champs line with me at 6am?
Till Death Do Us Part

I was the white dude wearing the north face with the jordan bag..... I was at the champs line, I think I got there at 6:40 or so but was still able to get one from Underground Station.
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

^^^^ oh ok, where you stay? Im hitting up Greensboro Four Seasons mall Friday February 24th if you wanna meet up or something. Me and girl will be in town cuz we're going to see Rascal Flatts that night.
Till Death Do Us Part

It's not Allan either at Southpoint, his name's AJ. Alan Johnson lol, great manager and a cool guy. He was my manager at Cross Creek Mall before he got premoted
Till Death Do Us Part

I live in greenville for school, I go to ECU. Originally I am from Durham. I think I will be home that weekend. I'll let you know
NT Refs

Nope. We DO get every exclusive Jordan at Finishline in Fayetteville, and I get my discount :smile:

ya'll some grimey dudes....spread the love....if you were on your p's and q's then you wouldnt be scared about ppl blowing up your spot cuz you would have it on lock. u would have that connect already if you been shopping there for a min

anywhere in raleigh that sells crooks, lrg, rocksmith, etc?
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Back
Top Bottom