NCAA 09 Cover?

Based on this year's crop of players...I'll give you my suggestions as to who could be on there.

In order of who I think should be on (based on what's happened so far)

Dennis Dixon, QB - Oregon
Darren McFadden, RB*
Mike Hart, RB - Michigan
Pat White, QB - West Virginia*
Brian Brohm, QB - Louisville
Colt Brennan, QB - Hawaii
DeSean Jackson, WR - California*

*Denotes Underclassmen

so far...i think tebow might get it, possibly dixon as well. desean i don't think will get it as much as i hope he will, our team isn't relevantanymore this year. but we have to wait for the bowl games to play out. zabransky for boise st. obviously got it because of the fiesta bowl

^I don't think Tebow can get it, if hes still in college. Whenever he leaves for the NFL (either next year or the year after), he'll be on the coverthough.

so far...i think tebow might get it.

Tebow will for sure not be on the cover. He's only a sophomore, meaning he will be back next year and thus it would violate just aboutevery rule in the NCAA rulebook. I would have included him, but the fact of the matter is that he, nor anybody below a redshirt sophomore will getthat opportunity.

Look man, whether or not you wanna admit it, this guy is talented and is a good player. While he hasn't exactly shown up in any big games this year (saveTennesee/Oregon) I still think he might find the possibility of being on the cover, but that chance would be slim to none at best IMO.

Heres a preview, jus change the 2008 to 2009 and get rid of the big O in the middle
laugh.gif

as soon as i saw who made the post i knew he was gonna say dixon
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dudes be getting gassed once they get a little success. I say DMac or Hart since everybody slurps Mich.

as soon as i saw who made the post i knew he was gonna say dixon

WELL?!!???

laugh.gif
No, I thought that was funny. But seriously, what other senior playmaker is doing what he is doing? The only underclassmen that I recall being on thecover are Larry Fitzgerald (redshirt sophomore) and Reggie Bush (junior).

Don't get me wrong, it could be Hart or McFadden easily.

no i was just laughing cuz it reminded me of when Kentucky beat LSU and as soon as the game was over there was a "Official Heisma watch tnread" by akentucky fan so he could say Andre Woodson.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

no i was just laughing cuz it reminded me of when Kentucky beat LSU and as soon as the game was over there was a "Official Heisma watch tnread" by a kentucky fan so he could say Andre Woodson.
so i could say Andre Woodson? sure, i started that thread, i had a horse in the race, but i've never said he should win it, never. andi'm not the only one who has said throughout the season that he should be in consideration. i've also continued to update that thread, even though forwhatever reason, no one seems to want to debate the Heisman.

But that would be pretty sweet

I was so pissed when I went to play as the ducks and they had 2 uni's.

Think about it all the Major cleats from mthe past 4 years

Back
Top Bottom