NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Let me know if your trying to get this game in tonight or tomorrow-  I'm on a 9-5 type deal so wont be able to play until PM tomorrow

gg woody... How my rb gonna fumble on 2 straight carries then you get that flukey deflected pass for first down on 3rd and 11 to keep the drive alive before half though?
sick.gif
And that DE getting the INT on a effin quick pass to the flats
30t6p3b.gif

At least I got the #5 OT to commit already.

gg woody... How my rb gonna fumble on 2 straight carries then you get that flukey deflected pass for first down on 3rd and 11 to keep the drive alive before half though?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
right before you snapped it I switched him to contain so he wouldn't rush, I got lucky with that int though.I called the wrong coverage on that long strike down the middle.Smh @ me for accepting that penalty on that 40 yd pass, I wasn't thinking because the clock was running while I was trying to click accept/decline !+! is that $%@+?Im just happy my run and D game is real solid

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
right before you snapped it I switched him to contain so he wouldn't rush, I got lucky with that int though.I called the wrong coverage on that long strike down the middle.Smh @ me for accepting that penalty on that 40 yd pass, I wasn't thinking because the clock was running while I was trying to click accept/decline !+! is that $%@+?Im just happy my run and D game is real solid

The lag in the 3rd quarter was making me SMH! I was
laugh.gif
at it though when I had that 20 yd scramble during it... Wasn't no way I was trying to throw the ball in that choppy ##%$%@!%.
laugh.gif

The lag in the 3rd quarter was making me SMH! I was
laugh.gif
at it though when I had that 20 yd scramble during it... Wasn't no way I was trying to throw the ball in that choppy ##%$%@!%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5PrettyTone11

who is that in the av?

i wish i knew
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

edit: i sent everyone in the league a friend request so whenever yall need me yall can PM me here or send me a message there.

Spoiler [+]
or follow me on twitter and tweet at me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 5PrettyTone11

who is that in the av?

i wish i knew
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

edit: i sent everyone in the league a friend request so whenever yall need me yall can PM me here or send me a message there.

Spoiler [+]
or follow me on twitter and tweet at me
smokin.gif

we can do it today whats the earliest we can get it in?

and we should atleast add 3 more people

we can do it today whats the earliest we can get it in?

and we should atleast add 3 more people

Back
Top Bottom