what year did he graduate? '05 right?
i remember watching him at the oregon/washington allstar game
went to watch my buddy david cernin play and saw T.Will
dude is definitely a beast.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by clkru

This guy doesn't look really smart
roll.gif
Terrence Williams was certainly smart enough to rise out of Seattle's violence-ridden, poverty-stricken, gang-infested Rainier Valley area (home of his alma mater, Seattle public high school, Rainier Beach), via a basektball scholarship to Louisville and become Rick Pitino's most trusted and reliable player on the team.
Terrence is a hell of a player... I officiated a couple of his Rainier Beach games his senior year... He can jump out of the building just like Nate Robinson (also from Rainier Beach)...

sweet as hell Adam...Terrence should make a pretty nice impact in the NBA

-Tyler

I need some Orlando Penny 1's in my life again.

I'm dissapointed in U of Arizona's feet this season. Times have definitely changed.
smh.gif

That scrub was The Logo's son. Jonnie West. He always has heat on. I believe he gets every Jordan that comes out and then some.

2008826297.jpg

UW's PAC-10 Freshman of the Year, Isaiah Thomas, rocks white/purple Air Zoom Phenoms. Don't know if its a UW-exclusive colorway due to BrandonRoy's being a Husky alum...

Seattle's Garfield High School also has some similar PE Zoom Phenoms in a white/purple colorway to go along with what appears to be Nike SOD uni's,which is pretty tight for a public school... Garfield was Brandon Roy's high school, (for those who don't know).

I'm dissapointed in U of Arizona's feet this season. Times have definitely changed.
smh.gif

No doubt. Mike Bibby with the Foamposite Ones in '97 had me glued to my TV more than any other shoe I've ever seenother than MJ.

Originally Posted by hoops4hire

That scrub was The Logo's son. Jonnie West. He always has heat on. I believe he gets every Jordan that comes out and then some.
2192419745_b64e941fa3.jpg

eek.gif

capt.43b87584bf55436d9883c0808cbaf929.mascot_madness_basketball_ny157.jpg
roll.gif
...dont know why, just found it really funny
8a43ce955d144f6f3cdfb702e40c0fc3-getty-85274347rm005_big_12_champi.jpg

capt.8e5b7c5e6352438b991761f6771d1b2d.acc_maryland_basketball_gawh114.jpg
under arour kicks i would assume?
04733b0647b580caa5286914e85c4f3b-getty-85274347rm022_big_12_champi.jpg

0d7cb97f911778b49637f034ecbd46a1-getty-85274347rm025_big_12_champi.jpg

fed652e740541d5d361bc8b45dd42077-getty-85273506ml019_big_east_tour.jpg

511e0b8e5d68a2dc74de8a8b585e8d2c-getty-85273496mh077_big_east_tour.jpg
those commanders are nice
capt.cf977e6bcbac429799f5032d73e45258.beast_rutgers_notre_dame_basketball_nyjj106.jpg

As much as Mike Bibby had me glued to the 97 Arizona run due to the Penny Foams it was nuthin to my reaction when Ricky Moore broke out the Gold Flightpositesin the 99 Final Four my face was like
eek.gif
what are those.

They just stood out so much as ud expect Gold shoes White uniforms but they looked so space-age and back then without the internet and niketalk I really had noclue wat they were only thing I knew was damn I want me some of them I kinda miss them days now we all know wats comin way ahead,it does have its good pointsbut I miss a College/NBA player breakin my neck with some fresh kicks.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

As much as Mike Bibby had me glued to the 97 Arizona run due to the Penny Foams it was nuthin to my reaction when Ricky Moore broke out the Gold Flightposites in the 99 Final Four my face was like
eek.gif
what are those.
Agreed. Those Gold Flightposites had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
I kinda had a similar reaction, not as high though, about Drew Gooden wearing the silver VinceCarter's in the Chip game.

Arizona always had the shoe game on lock, in the past atleast. Eugene Edgerson and Jason Gardner
pimp.gif

^ I'll never understand WHY UNC rocks mediocre and/or old J's when they should be THEE premier JB school in the country.

UNC's shoe game is more pedestrian than a rural junior high school team's!

Am I the only one who thinks they should have JB fire on their feet each and every game? Don't they owe that to MJ!? Doesn't MJ owe that to them!?

i couldnt agree with u more clkru....been saying it since they got on JB that they should b out there in PE 3's,4s,5s,6s, u name it....but instead theycome with all these bum #$$ team j's that are wack....year in and year out....MJ needs to b LACING his alma mater with exclusives....if u look around a lotof other top schools get exclusives in their team colors so why aren't they getting the same? smh@mr. jordan...stingy bastard lol

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i couldnt agree with u more clkru....been saying it since they got on JB that they should b out there in PE 3's,4s,5s,6s, u name it....but instead they come with all these bum #$$ team j's that are wack....year in and year out....MJ needs to b LACING his alma mater with exclusives....if u look around a lot of other top schools get exclusives in their team colors so why aren't they getting the same? smh@mr. jordan...stingy bastard lol
my thought would be that the premier shoes dont need extra marketing to sell. you put JB sponsored teams in regular team shoes so the shoes getexposure and hopefully sell a couple pairs because of it.

I dont mind things like the jumpman elite, which is a really nice performance shoe...

but I COMPLETELY agree that the guys get nothing. Why no XX3s?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i couldnt agree with u more clkru....been saying it since they got on JB that they should b out there in PE 3's,4s,5s,6s, u name it....but instead they come with all these bum #$$ team j's that are wack....year in and year out....MJ needs to b LACING his alma mater with exclusives....if u look around a lot of other top schools get exclusives in their team colors so why aren't they getting the same? smh@mr. jordan...stingy bastard lol
my thought would be that the premier shoes dont need extra marketing to sell. you put JB sponsored teams in regular team shoes so the shoes get exposure and hopefully sell a couple pairs because of it.

Ding Ding Ding...

You got it right on the nose..

Originally Posted by bundy9

capt.ef1ffa45a36b4120913830c4a76ed0b4.mvc_illinois_st_creighton_basketball_motg116.jpg

capt.b737c878fcb947c7aa6b522fb4430406.mvc_illinois_st_creighton_basketball_motg110.jpg

disappointing year for ncaa court heat imo....
My dude Osirus Edlridge from ISU. They shoulda beat N Iowa. "O" was blowing up that game.....

Watch out for him next year....

Back
Top Bottom