~~NCAA Hoops Feet- 08/09~~

laugh.gif
I'm a Arizona fan, and they're not touching UConn on any level. Their whole squad wears TB Nike shoes, with Chase Budinger and Jordan Hill are themain culprits.

And when I say UConn is the best. I mean, they're the best right now.

I can understand JB/Nike, Adidas, and so forth wanting the players to showcase the TB shoes. And yeah, these TB shoes are probably better performance wise.

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

uconn's dudes just always wear random stuff though. I remember that one dude used to always wear the red xx1's and it would look funky as hell. I would have to go with unc though. the ones they had on against clemson on weds were nice.

Jeff Adrien...he still plays now!
0322_large.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I'm a Arizona fan, and they're not touching UConn on any level. Their whole squad wears TB Nike shoes, with Chase Budinger and Jordan Hill are the main culprits.

And when I say UConn is the best. I mean, they're the best right now.

I can understand JB/Nike, Adidas, and so forth wanting the players to showcase the TB shoes. And yeah, these TB shoes are probably better performance wise.
Better performance from the TB shoes...you have got to be kidding...they are less quality and performance...they are just cheaper to make....

Trash....

I was wondering what UNC had on. Are those like the release version but maybe with a UNC logo on them somewhere?

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

uconn's dudes just always wear random stuff though. I remember that one dude used to always wear the red xx1's and it would look funky as hell.
That was the '05-'06 season, a buncha UConn dudes were rocking red kicks that year (Marcus Williams, Rudy Gay, Adrien, etc).

^Ma boy Jeff Adrien looking like X-Uconn player Rudy Gay in that SI photo

Uconn by far has the best kicks..I love the freedom they have with there sneaker selection...

I'd say #2 COULD be Memphis if they start rockin Pennys and more J's....
There in love with Hyperdunks tho

Originally Posted by mjvc

I was wondering what UNC had on. Are those like the release version but maybe with a UNC logo on them somewhere?
yeah man i think so...

And they could wear more 'heat' if it was available. Its not their fault jordan doesn't send them an icy shipment of columbias every season..Iimagine they wear whatever is available to them, and of course they have access to what we do in university blue which is NOTHING.

EDIT: speaking of UConn, Hasheem Thabeet needs to choose his words wisely. that guy is all talk and a bum. Harangody made him look like a fool

I like UConn's heat in 04-05 You had Rudy Gay wearin' the blk/red XIII, Charlie Villanueva and a few others wearing the LeBron II, and then dudes wererockin' the Jordan X, Olympic VII, and Cool Grey IV.

uconn has always had players that rocked heat....but out in arizona lute lets them wear whatever makes them happy.....i remember gil and gardener rockin theair trainers....and gil even played in some running joints....LOL! and edgerson used to play in og's.....teams need to start getting sick again....everynow and then somebody from oregon rocks something ill but now like back in the day...

Hasheem Thabeet is a clown.
laugh.gif
He's just a walkin' spoon, who has the footwork of a refrigerator. Not a Harangody guy, but that dude put in work lastnight.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Hasheem Thabeet is a clown.
laugh.gif
He's just a walkin' spoon, who has the footwork of a refrigerator. Not a Harangody guy, but that dude put in work last night.
roll.gif

anyone see jonny flynn in lebron 6s vs. Lville today
looked like the Olympic edition ... cant find pics tho

^ I think that's Jimmy Graham

Uconn had the most heat back in the day. Denham Brown used to rock space jams, and other gr jordans that went well w/ their colors. Ben Gordon used to wearfoams and ultraflights, rudy gay would break out the blk/red 13s like someone mentioned above, and they had lebrons a lil bit before they dropped if I remembercorrectly.
'Zona had some heat too, I remember Hassan Adams wearing cool gray 4s and they looked terrible w/ that uni. Uconn, Arizona and Kansas had the best stuffback then

I think shoes were just better back then, the retros and the team shoes that dropped around that time, like the air max elites (not the team ones now), shoxstunners, bb4s, 2k3s. That '00-'05 run was my favorite time for kicks.

Did anybody gain any info yet on why OSU has the Swoosh on their shorts, instead of the LeBron logo? They still wear his kicks so I was just wondering....

capt.3a976d2ffcb145648a16b2fab070fa85.connecticut__depaul_basketball_iljp105.jpg

capt.08f46340e1c247a38fc42af158468c0c.aptopix_kansas_nebraska_basketball_nenh105.jpg
looks like a violent scarmble here
laugh.gif
whats with thefist!?
capt.d260bef0059144738f22ee07d09af058.georgia_florida_basketball_gvp105.jpg

capt.25f948edca774e219b19fac958b0f138.st_johns_wvirginia_basketball_wvdw107.jpg

3440c50e2616310b1c12369e7c5097d1-getty-.jpg
annnnddddd da Dookies go down
capt.dd9332ff5b5d4bd7b87904ceb7ad6df8.duke_wake_forest_basketball_nccb107.jpg

capt.3b36ff2fbdf043319c15fc172ed13f81.georgia_florida_basketball_gvp104.jpg

capt.72b036dccd8243cfbe903b1afaeba29d.memphis_ecarolina_basketball_ncgb107.jpg

capt.3830b4cdb923482185426291ba0a40ad.charlotte_xavier_basketball_ohab102.jpg

capt.077a0b3dd211498bbf459d81c07b572f.st_johns_wvirginia_basketball_wvdw103.jpg

capt.8e349c41286e406bb96240e1a35fb722.miami_nc_state_basketball_ncral208.jpg

What is up with the BB4's? Can those be from 2001?

They ought to release those again in TB colorways. I had 5 pairs of these and miss them.

Back
Top Bottom