NCAA March Madness Live (For Free)

antidope

Supporter
I didn't want to put it in the tournament thread cause it would just get lost in there and people would miss out on it.
What is NCAA  March Madness Live?

NCAA March Madness Live is an interactive digital application that allows you to watch all 67 games of the 2012 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament live on your computer, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or select Android phones for only $3.99.  In addition, the application allows you to keep track of scores, schedules, the NCAA tournament bracket, social activity and much, much more.

That's the description.  Basically, you would pay $4 to be able to watch every single game across all of your various platforms.  However, I have come across a way to get it for free.  From the VCU Ram Nation forums:

"Send a text to 2653 with '0YOURTEAMNAMEHERE' [Such as 0VCU] and you will get a promo code and instructions that will allow you to watch the NCAA tourney without paying the silly streaming fees this year. 

The text will tell you to go to ncaa.com/cokezero and enter the code and you will get 'free upgraded access 4 NCAA March Madness Live' "

I just confirmed this, so it's legit.  Enjoy.

Congratulations. You can now watch every 2012 game with NCAA March Madness Live on your computer, iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android device. 

Use the following links below to watch every game by accessing the online player and downloading the March Madness Live apps: 

NCAA March Madness Live: www.ncaa.com/march-madness

App Store (iPhone, iPad, iTouch): www.ncaa.com/mmlitunes

Android Market: www.ncaa.com/mmlandroidmarket

A copy of your receipt is included below: 

Order Summary:

Subtotal: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Total: $0.00

Please retain this email for your records. 

Sincerely, 

NCAA March Madness Live Customer Support Team 

Customer Service Contact Info: 

Twitter: @MMLive_Help 

Email: mmlivehelp@turner.com 

Phone: 855-566-5483

Thank you. i just did it. just to let everyone know the codes are case sensitive

I'm trying to get this on my iphone - i went to that website and it didn't find it.

Can someone offer some assistance?

good $%!# OP
pimp.gif

just in time for my iPad on Friday

tried this, but I got a reply saying they ran out of free codes...
Thanks for the help though, OP!

Just a heads up, they sign your phone up for a few things. To unsubscribe, text "stop"
They'll send you a text with the 4 different things you're subscribed to, then text "stop1" "stop2" "stop3" and "stop4"

Back
Top Bottom