**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

i

At least four of CSU's players looked to have on identical kobe VI IDs. interesting concept.
i

SDSU for years now just carrying on that JB retro tradition
i

Code:
him and another teammate, K. Leonard have on the jordan III white cement.. Another guy with XII black.red, and a guy with cool grey 11s.. Straight up representing JB hardcore. They need a contract off that basis alone

colorado state IDs are nice.... might have to copy... been trying to figure out how to make a green colorway

colorado state IDs are nice.... might have to copy... been trying to figure out how to make a green colorway

we need mroe Kobe schools =]
or just more dudes to rock all their heat.... JB has been just giving out team shoes =[

we need mroe Kobe schools =]
or just more dudes to rock all their heat.... JB has been just giving out team shoes =[

As far as SDSU, Jammal Franklin was wearin' the XII and Malcolm Thomas was rocking the XI's. Usually 4 or the starting 5 rock Jordans

As far as SDSU, Jammal Franklin was wearin' the XII and Malcolm Thomas was rocking the XI's. Usually 4 or the starting 5 rock Jordans

This may be a stupid question but do college players have wear crew socks and wear them at a certain length?

because I've noticed  most NBA players wear pretty much high quarter while college players mostly wear crews

This may be a stupid question but do college players have wear crew socks and wear them at a certain length?

because I've noticed  most NBA players wear pretty much high quarter while college players mostly wear crews

I think it's personal preference.... but it also has to do with what they're supplied.... and team/coach's regulations

I think it's personal preference.... but it also has to do with what they're supplied.... and team/coach's regulations

Those huarache IDs look sick too... Been thinking about doing a pair after I get some Kobe 6 IDs

Those huarache IDs look sick too... Been thinking about doing a pair after I get some Kobe 6 IDs

I'm trying to figure out how those Colorado State guys all got matching ID's. You don't really see that too often, especially at a mid-level school. You think Nike hooked it up? They got it themselves? Generous booster?

I know Nike usually hooks up the shoes, but why would they choose to give Colorado State guys some nice ID's? Most of the elite schools are still wearing TB kobe's.

I'm trying to figure out how those Colorado State guys all got matching ID's. You don't really see that too often, especially at a mid-level school. You think Nike hooked it up? They got it themselves? Generous booster?

I know Nike usually hooks up the shoes, but why would they choose to give Colorado State guys some nice ID's? Most of the elite schools are still wearing TB kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom