NDAA Set To Become Law: vol. RIP Freedom Of Speech

This sucks A LOT!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by cartune

oh word? since the beginning of time? that was a real intelligent comment...good analysis...

....the hundreds being plotted everyday we don't hear about? says who? the people you pay your taxes to?

so how many so called 'terror attacks' have there actually been out of all the hundreds that are being planed according to you. Do you have any evidence of said planned attacks or are you just talking out of your !+*?

your shallow...sit your 5 dollar %*% down somewhere.

Nope Im sure the government would tell us they infiltrate millions of threats every year. 

I low balled the figure because I know individuals personally who get hundreds of threats everyday

So Im guessing the enemy of the world as a whole is getting a fraction of that 
ohwell.gif

I know that a senator got shot in the head last year because dudes thought it was sweet. Then we find out if they had taken the threats to her life more serious this incident could have been prevented same can be said for the events of 9/11 which is why the provisions of this bill were established

I wonder how many of yall even know youre reacting to a bill thats 50 years old? 
laugh.gif

You know individuals who receive personal terrorist threats from Al Qaeda?

Stop taking what you see for face value and really look at whats going on.

The CIA funded Bin Laden's operations...so of course they knew the attack was coming....you mean to tell me the most advanced Air Force in the world couldn't stop two passenger jetliners headed towards the heart of New York City?
laugh.gif

.oh thats right they were busy holding 'exercises' that day...know %+#% what do you think the actual 'exercise' was.
eek.gif

This bill is pure reactionary politics at its finest. It has nothing to do with supposed terror attacks...it has to do with the government and the people inside losing its control and legitimacy over the people. Yet somehow our government can support and fund rebels in other countries and declare other foreign governments illegitimate
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its a joke.

sheepish people and shallow thinkers are largely a part of the problem....continuing the fairy tale narrative that this government is the most just government in the world & that the United States is the best country in the world...when really this government is nothing but a puppet government for Western European powers...it's not your government at all...and it NEVER has been.

these are your masters

_57391871_57391868.jpg

who just passed another trillion dollar bill saving their own +%$@! while the middle class drowns in nescience because they are living paycheck to paycheck....chasing material ambitions while the upper stratas of society play the public like a game of Monopoly, Chess, Risk...

some of us are tired of playing the game and seek an alternative way...but people like you only shrug their shoulders like this isn't reality...

...what is the history of this country? what was this nation founded on?

Another soapbox session.  
laugh.gif

See this is what Im talking about Im not supposed to take everything at face value but what you get fed is somehow superior?

Stop with the sheep talk too
laugh.gif
 None of you typers are wolves your sheep to your own information. 

Obviously you have powerful people in powerful positions who do what lesser people do (good or bad or stupid) on a larger scale. that's life. What are you going to do about it?

Other than type up paragraphs about random tycoons in forums. Other than continue the endless shouting match against the invisible bully that doesn't even know you exist? 
laugh.gif

Ill let you have at it. 

Meanwhile Ill continue living my life in a blogless bliss working my way up forming my own opinions on topics. 

Conspiracy theorists gonna Conspiracy theorize but its real life out here

Nope Im sure the government would tell us they infiltrate millions of threats every year. 

I low balled the figure because I know individuals personally who get hundreds of threats everyday

So Im guessing the enemy of the world as a whole is getting a fraction of that 
ohwell.gif

I know that a senator got shot in the head last year because dudes thought it was sweet. Then we find out if they had taken the threats to her life more serious this incident could have been prevented same can be said for the events of 9/11 which is why the provisions of this bill were established

I wonder how many of yall even know youre reacting to a bill thats 50 years old? 
laugh.gif

You know individuals who receive personal terrorist threats from Al Qaeda?

Stop taking what you see for face value and really look at whats going on.

The CIA funded Bin Laden's operations...so of course they knew the attack was coming....you mean to tell me the most advanced Air Force in the world couldn't stop two passenger jetliners headed towards the heart of New York City?
laugh.gif

.oh thats right they were busy holding 'exercises' that day...know %+#% what do you think the actual 'exercise' was.
eek.gif

This bill is pure reactionary politics at its finest. It has nothing to do with supposed terror attacks...it has to do with the government and the people inside losing its control and legitimacy over the people. Yet somehow our government can support and fund rebels in other countries and declare other foreign governments illegitimate
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its a joke.

sheepish people and shallow thinkers are largely a part of the problem....continuing the fairy tale narrative that this government is the most just government in the world & that the United States is the best country in the world...when really this government is nothing but a puppet government for Western European powers...it's not your government at all...and it NEVER has been.

these are your masters

_57391871_57391868.jpg

who just passed another trillion dollar bill saving their own +%$@! while the middle class drowns in nescience because they are living paycheck to paycheck....chasing material ambitions while the upper stratas of society play the public like a game of Monopoly, Chess, Risk...

some of us are tired of playing the game and seek an alternative way...but people like you only shrug their shoulders like this isn't reality...

...what is the history of this country? what was this nation founded on?

Another soapbox session.  
laugh.gif

See this is what Im talking about Im not supposed to take everything at face value but what you get fed is somehow superior?

Stop with the sheep talk too
laugh.gif
 None of you typers are wolves your sheep to your own information. 

Obviously you have powerful people in powerful positions who do what lesser people do (good or bad or stupid) on a larger scale. that's life. What are you going to do about it?

Other than type up paragraphs about random tycoons in forums. Other than continue the endless shouting match against the invisible bully that doesn't even know you exist? 
laugh.gif

Ill let you have at it. 

Meanwhile Ill continue living my life in a blogless bliss working my way up forming my own opinions on topics. 

Conspiracy theorists gonna Conspiracy theorize but its real life out here
'soapbox session'? c'mon man. I'm an educated American citizen harnessing new technology in a fast changing world...it is my responsibility to check the situation for what it is.  It is my responsibility to look for alternatives. I'm a new generation @%%#%....I don't think like you...I will NEVER be as powerless or non-opinionated as you are.

yeah I'm 'typing' about the 'random tycoons' who just so happen to be the elected officials of this country...thats why you can never say *+!+ to me...thats why $*+$%$ don't have *+!+...you acknowledge the condition instead of challenging it, educating yourself and politically enfranchising yourself. which is truly UN-AMERICAN.

..so go live your meaningless life....if you don't have a brain don't come in threads like this where people are questioning the propaganda  they're told on TV...you have no argument....at least other people are trying.

The internet is a powerful tool in dissipating information, making connections, networking, and much more..Im not saying that there isnt a lot of nonsense on the internet as well..but don't expect everybody to be a peon like you....

Do this. go get some %%*!! and enjoy your weekend... real *%#@%% are looking for answers.

'soapbox session'? c'mon man. I'm an educated American citizen harnessing new technology in a fast changing world...it is my responsibility to check the situation for what it is.  It is my responsibility to look for alternatives. I'm a new generation @%%#%....I don't think like you...I will NEVER be as powerless or non-opinionated as you are.

yeah I'm 'typing' about the 'random tycoons' who just so happen to be the elected officials of this country...thats why you can never say *+!+ to me...thats why $*+$%$ don't have *+!+...you acknowledge the condition instead of challenging it, educating yourself and politically enfranchising yourself. which is truly UN-AMERICAN.

..so go live your meaningless life....if you don't have a brain don't come in threads like this where people are questioning the propaganda  they're told on TV...you have no argument....at least other people are trying.

The internet is a powerful tool in dissipating information, making connections, networking, and much more..Im not saying that there isnt a lot of nonsense on the internet as well..but don't expect everybody to be a peon like you....

Do this. go get some %%*!! and enjoy your weekend... real *%#@%% are looking for answers.

Ive avoided ya tone long enough 
laugh.gif

*@+*! Im out here mentoring kids 
You online googling Alex Jones

I know your type your only sense of importance is when you post your opinions on forums and comment on youtube which is why I try my hardest not to %$#* on your whole being 

You need to watch yo mouth asap 

Fake !+! Fred Hampton you a youtube scholar a spell check bully I slap the %$#* out you in reality watch yo tone

laugh.gif

I know your type your only sense of importance is when you post your opinions on forums and comment on youtube which is why I try my hardest not to %$#* on your whole being 

Fake !+! Fred Hampton you a youtube scholar a spell check bully I slap the %$#* out you in reality watch yo tone

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Thats awesome bro...you mentor kids...
pimp.gif
..I commend you for that.

I'm not taking shots at you personally tough guy....I'm attacking your ideology...or lack of thereof...so call me what you want because your mad and you truly have nothing to say for yourself.

Then do one better and make physical threats online..like a good 'mentor ' would do
laugh.gif
.nobody is scared of you bruh....

laugh.gif

His tone seems highly grounded. Meanwhile you are using a questionable tone that is threatening, and you also mentor kids.

We cannot beat ignorance in a political system that is fostered by ignorance in our people. You are complaining about us using our pens to address the situation, when using our pens to address eachother is the only way to make a difference, because voting, petitioning and protesting do not make a difference in America. If you truly are mentoring kids, you should be thinking about the evil doors that this type of stuff opens for their future. If they can get away with this today, what do you think they can get away with tomorrow, or with the next generation of youth who are growing up. A youth who are growing up underneath this, and are growing up as groomed with a majority of their upbringing living through an abomination of civil liberties.

You guys are seriously griping about an act that only effects if you are planning to a terrorist plot? Seriously, were all going to forget about this in a week. 
SOPA is what we should be mad about.

Originally Posted by Clone

You guys are seriously griping about an act that only effects if you are planning to a terrorist plot? Seriously, were all going to forget about this in a week. 
SOPA is what we should be mad about.

Just like we have forgotten about McCarthyism and the Salem Witch Trials.

The law says if you are ASSOCIATED with said forces. This means if you text a friend, who text a friend who is associated with the extremely vague "associated forces", then you are an associate of that network. Here is an example of how this will work:

http://www.npr.org/story/...39670/surveillance&sc=tw

"[One Iranian engineer] became caught up in the protest movements after the election of 2009 and he was arrested. He was beaten and put into prison and interrogated 14 times over 50 days," Elgin says. "During these interrogations, not only was he presented with [his] text message transcripts; he was presented with a very sophisticated diagram of who he had called, and then who those people had called. And he was interrogated on every connection within his network of contacts."

Not only that, but this law gives immunity to "authorities", so that this practice of law cannot be used against them. How interesting. It's so funny how blatant this is.

One terrorist attack on US soil in the past decade, and ten years later, our Constitution is being thrown out the window.

It's pretty obvious who's winning
30t6p3b.gif

Welp its done. This country is a joke. Smh

While everybody was arguin over what that duck dummy said they done snook us...

I mean it's obvious why media ain't pick this up but people are ignoring a law that could literally have the government accuse someone of a crime & essentially keep them captive w/o even telling anyone..........:smh:

Back
Top Bottom