I wanna cop the Black pair of Air Zoom Flight 96s for sure

any info on the release date?
Wanted: DS Size 10

3M Dunk [ ]
Mocha Dunk [ ]
Fire Red IIIs [ ]
Paris St Germain Dunk [ ]
East Coast Lunar Dunk [ ]

Yay, we get to see 07 sneakerheads rocking a shoe that released before they were even born.
...Duck My Sick...

im honestly impressed with all of these re-releases. but i hope nike decides to do it right and at least give us 1 og colored CB max.

Quote:
Yay, we get to see 07 sneakerheads rocking a shoe that released before they were even born.

lol true..but i don't think it matters all that much. it's a classic, if you like the shoe then get it. look at chuck taylors
AIM - Huss Sole

I'm GLAD people will be able to enjoy these! Who cares how old they are!
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

i was in 6th grade when the ZF96 dropped and I had the black and blue ones. I didn't care they didn't even match my elementary school uniform color (maroon/white) i loved the shoe and I'm just happy they are coming back out and so should everyone else. Who cares what hypebeasts will be jockin. DO YOU.

Yesss! All are easy pickups, bt my main objective is them J-Kidd Flight 95's... Oh So Sick+++

Quote:

MY pops had them when i was younger, i even remember taking pics with them on looking like a clown, its just a shoe!! although its design and creativity has the power to ignite passion for it in you and others alike, its just a shoe!!!..07 heads will rock em but not with the same attachment or memories you had in them so why are you tripping.................zf 96's 3pairs for me!!!..lol

did any1 ever find out if that pair on ebay was real or FAKE?? i really want that color .... any1?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Any word on pricepoints or release dates?
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

95 and 96 looks on point!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
$ 25-35| Size M-L| Grenade, Live Mechanics, Stussy + MORE [url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Limited Regrind

The nostalgia is killing me. The 95s and 96s are must-haves for me.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

thank god!!! man, those zf95 and zf96 bring back the good ol'days.those were my shoes when I was in high school :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM EL1TE
LAS VEGAS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Zoom fights are copped! Please nike let it be better quality than the barry sanders!
TEAM Watch My Feet
2008 is ours snitches!

Are there any updates as to what other colorways are going to be released for the ZF95?

I'm lazy to look through the previous pages but I remember someone mentioning that carbon won't be the only one dropping.
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Quote:
95 are gonna be 130 I believe
96 probably the same or 140
Flightposite are 180
turf_wht_roy_sil_9.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom