Ne-Yo - In My Own Words Appreciation Post

Album gets overlooked imo....joint is FLAMES from top to bottom.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this post gets made every few months i swear, i was just bumping this cd the other day. Classic. One of my fave Rnb albums 

this post gets made every few months i swear, i was just bumping this cd the other day. Classic. One of my fave Rnb albums 

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad it's your opinion. This album never got overlooked. This album is the reason why I don't like Ne-Yo now. How you gon' release a gem liek this, then change up on me? I get it, you wanna do your international thing, make your money but please come back.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad it's your opinion. This album never got overlooked. This album is the reason why I don't like Ne-Yo now. How you gon' release a gem liek this, then change up on me? I get it, you wanna do your international thing, make your money but please come back.

Not overlooked over here. Mirror, It Just Ain't Right, I Ain't Gotta Tell You, and Sexy Love are my faves. CD stays in the car.

Not overlooked over here. Mirror, It Just Ain't Right, I Ain't Gotta Tell You, and Sexy Love are my faves. CD stays in the car.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow...better than I could have said it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow...better than I could have said it.

ILL never forget when i was on my way to go out one night and they were mixing music on the radio i can remember what the song before it was but the DJ mixed in Sexy Love right after...it was THE smoothest transition to another song i've heard ever...it kills me i can't remember the song before it...

ILL never forget when i was on my way to go out one night and they were mixing music on the radio i can remember what the song before it was but the DJ mixed in Sexy Love right after...it was THE smoothest transition to another song i've heard ever...it kills me i can't remember the song before it...

I've always believed that Ne-Yo, Trey, and CB all put out their best work by far in their first albums. In My Own Words is too good.

I've always believed that Ne-Yo, Trey, and CB all put out their best work by far in their first albums. In My Own Words is too good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn 
eek.gif

I don't even gotta say it now. You wrapped that %*%! up and put a ribbon on it 
laugh.gif

When he returns wit heat like this...I'll pay attention.  Until then, he gets the ignore button

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn 
eek.gif

I don't even gotta say it now. You wrapped that %*%! up and put a ribbon on it 
laugh.gif

When he returns wit heat like this...I'll pay attention.  Until then, he gets the ignore button

Back
Top Bottom