Ne-Yo's High School Pictures vol. Can It Be More Obvious?

neyo.jpg

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by torgriffith

my question is...what does it matter if he's gay or not?
Because entertainers sell SEX to the masses and what want to make sure you ain't buying into no gay #$%#if your not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
If a Ne-yo album makes you think of relations with men...then you were already gay...his music has nothing
to do with that my slime

Eh..there was an 80's singer who later came out and admitted that a lot of his love songs were about men.

Because entertainers sell SEX to the masses and what want to make sure you ain't buying into no gay #$%#if your not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
If a Ne-yo album makes you think of relations with men...then you were already gay...his music has nothing
to do with that my slime

Eh..there was an 80's singer who later came out and admitted that a lot of his love songs were about men.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

roll.gif
roll.gif
to do with that my slime

That doesnt have much to do with what he said. If youre listening to any R&B artist for that matter and you think about men thats something you need to evaluate for yourself. Neyos main demographic is women so naturally in the songs and videos its between a man & a woman. If you dont see that and you think of other dudes that means youre the one that COULD be gay. Not Neyo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
to do with that my slime

That doesnt have much to do with what he said. If youre listening to any R&B artist for that matter and you think about men thats something you need to evaluate for yourself. Neyos main demographic is women so naturally in the songs and videos its between a man & a woman. If you dont see that and you think of other dudes that means youre the one that COULD be gay. Not Neyo.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

roll.gif
roll.gif
to do with that my slime

I think what he's trying to say is that if you listen to Ne-Yo and one day he comes out the closet and says "all my songs were really about men", it doesnt make you gay to not wanna buy his cds no more.  Like it matters if you listen to a R&B singer and you KNOW now he's singing about men...that's just not cool 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
to do with that my slime

I think what he's trying to say is that if you listen to Ne-Yo and one day he comes out the closet and says "all my songs were really about men", it doesnt make you gay to not wanna buy his cds no more.  Like it matters if you listen to a R&B singer and you KNOW now he's singing about men...that's just not cool 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

roll.gif
roll.gif
to do with that my slime

laugh.gif

I see but I still stick to what I said too lol. I wouldnt care if I listened to an artist for years assuming theyre straight and then if they came out I wouldnt feel any differently about them or their music.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

roll.gif
roll.gif
to do with that my slime

laugh.gif

I see but I still stick to what I said too lol. I wouldnt care if I listened to an artist for years assuming theyre straight and then if they came out I wouldnt feel any differently about them or their music.

Back
Top Bottom