Neck tattoos and face tattoos... What's good with this?!

I'm too dark for tats
ohwell.gif

Definitely not a good look, especially if you ain't about that life. I'm in the works of getting one on my back where it can be easily covered, I like having my options open.

xould never do a face tat, they just look silly as hell to me. no matter what it is

Kids are only thinking about today when they do that stuff. I'm seeing a lot more girls with tattoos on their chest not their breasts but in the middle of their chest or all the way across. I don't think neck tatts are that bad but face is a no no. I have tattoos on my wrists but it can be covered.

im not touchin my face neck or hands plan on goin ham everywere else tho got both my arms started
pimp.gif

Who cares.

It's just eliminating competition. People with face tats automatically are rejected from prestigious companies/positions, so the odds continue to increase in our favor for the good jobs.
The again, anybody dumb enough to get a face tat probably lacked the pedigree or credentials for those jobs anyways......................so its a wash.

Well...

It's their life.

Some people are happy not making a lot of money.

And some people, they just bout that life.

I know I dude in my Hood who has R.I.P. DJ Screw under his eye. In the same place where football players put the paint. Dude is like 35-40 tho.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I know I dude in my Hood who has R.I.P. DJ Screw under his eye. In the same place where football players put the paint. Dude is like 35-40 tho.

laugh.gif

Dude said pastries behind they ear.

I think feet tats are weird too.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

thats an ATL/southern thing mane

Nah bro. I live in Minneapolis and see neck tats like it's nothing. Face tats aren't uncommon either.I got a sleeve on my left arm and a few on my right. All I got to do is throw on a long sleeve shirt. I'm not about that non concealable tattoo life. I would get a throat piece though if I was set for life. Never my face though. That's the first thing people see when they look at you.As for my opinion on faces tats. Let them learn the hard way. I was talking to a 40 year old man once on the train. Long story short he inherited millions when he was a teen. Thought a face tattoo was a cool idea. Blew the money of course. Now he says his face tat basically ruined his life. His kids are embarrassed from him at school events and such. He also can't find a better job that a dishwasher.Dude was an awesome guy but really limited himself with that tat.

No one should consider gettin a face or neck tattoo.
Goes and gets ice cream cone tatted on right side of face
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people with facial tattoos are suspect
whether or not if that is your intention
but it probably was at the time

Me and homegirl have Carpe Noctem tatted in our inner lips.  She has Carpe I have Noctem.  My first tattoo and I have it at a discrete spot.  
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

has anyone ever gotten a tattoo on the bottom of their foot? how long do you have to wait to walk on it and how long do they last?

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

has anyone ever gotten a tattoo on the bottom of their foot? how long do you have to wait to walk on it and how long do they last?

Wouldn't it tickle too much? You'd probably kick the artist

Back
Top Bottom