Need a new notebook, MacBook question.

I've had my black book for about 5 years now, and I think it's time I finally get a new mb pro. I was originally planning on waiting for the rumored 13" retina, but personally, I think I'd get more with a regular MacBook Pro. My question, is the latest update (this summer?) worth getting or should I wait a couple more months for their next release?

Unless you're looking at buying "refurb"and getting a hell of a deal from Apple.com.  I would suggest to "NOT BUY" wait it out to see what the new updates bring.. 

That's what I was thinking, but my memory is really bad so I wasn't sure. I guess I'll be waiting until November.. Thanks.

I just purchased a refurbed MB Air. AMAZING. If you rarely use CD drives, there's no point in getting the MBP, unless necessary. Honestly, go to a store, pick them both up, you'll be left with no doubt. about which one you'd prefer.

Also, I'd get a refurb if possible. Same warranties, and get this, they are 100% inspected. Every single refurbed product is inspected.

Hope this helps...

Just copped an Air and I love it 
pimp.gif

I'm looking for a new laptop/ultrabook too.  Wondering if should get a Macbook Air now or wait to see what the Windows 8 ultrabooks are looking like since W8 comes out Oct. 26th...

if you dont need it yet just wait...other then that if you need it for school or just everyday use,just cop

Back
Top Bottom