Need a watch...Suggestions?

I've been looking for a new watch recently, and I've been considering the black rotolog, or the Issey Miyake Twelve watch...

eanz81.jpg

23s6hle.jpg

vip5dx.jpg

I love the clean look of of the Issey, but it's a little out of my price range ($400)

I'm only looking to spend around 200...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

that watch is hot

i'm guessin you are't in the market for this, but to me, you can't beat a g shock

or a nooka, like i've suggested before

Well I found it for 270, but I'm trying to hold to my limit of 200.

I just don't want anything too bulky around my wrist.

I feel the rotolog may be. Any insight?

I say save up and buy that Issey....

Would you rather settle?

Or get what you really want...

that watch is nice! very unique....

but i would save first, use your cell in the meantime, or just simply ask ppl what the time is....
happy.gif

This is a simple looking quartz for $200, you could probably find it cheaper too.
_5807805.jpg
_5677112.jpg

This Seiko is only $135 @ Macys.

If you want a more simple design, this Marc Jacobs is $225. I'm not sure if it comes in black face though.
_5790984.jpg

That first one you posted is alright^.

But it needs to be BLACK, and simplistic.

Not sure if I really dig all the tones on those...

I was gonna come in here and tell you to ask RFX or wj4 but RFX already posted some really nice looking watches. The emporio armani's he posted are verynice. I also like the Issey watches you posted, not my style but if your looking for something different those a def. it. You can find a nice classy watch forunder $200 if you look. I was gonna recommend a Seiko Kinetic watch similar to the seiko RFX posted but since its Kinetic it doesn't need a battery andit's $189 on PrincetonWatches.com with free shipping.

I'm currently with a Citizen Nighthawk.
It's solar powered, never runs out of battery, very reliable, under $200.
fullsize1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom